Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do You Believe in Gangstalkers?

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★
What kind of devices if they exist can see through the walls of a home from a distance with enough resolution to make out the face of the person being watched and pick up audio of conversations in the home? I have heard of certain mass shooters going crazy due to voices being beamed into their heads by assholes using them as guinea pigs such as the Naval Yard shooter from Virginia. There's also Havanna Syndrome that happened to some diplomats in a hotel in Cuba.

i do not "believe" in gangstalkers, i am aware of the objective reality of their existence.
i have been the victim of gangstalking but not to the degree of voices being beamed into my head (as far as i know)

What kind of devices if they exist can see through the walls of a home from a distance with enough resolution to make out the face of the person being watched and pick up audio of conversations in the home?
no special equipment needed for that, they can just use the microphones and cameras on phones, computers, smart tvs etc...

I think gangslatlers are real but they're only used onto important people, not just some average Joe who reading some obscure forum.

I heard there's a technology to listen what's inside, some laser picking vibrations from glass of your windows of something.

no special equipment needed for that, they can just use the microphones and cameras on phones, computers, smart tvs etc...

what if there's no cameras in the target's room that can be hacked into, or it's covered in tape?

what if there's no cameras in the target's room that can be hacked into, or it's covered in tape?
i honestly dont know, sorry. good luck

if you are interesting enough, they will find a way

Anything's possible

This world is not as it seems.

Only a small percentage of humans are actually living persons.
Most are basically biological robots. They get directions from a telepathic link that real people cannot access.

These robot people appear to be normal.
They laugh, cry, etc.
But they have no emotions. They only mimic the emotions of actual people.

Have you ever had someone turn on you for no apparent reason?
Often this is because their programming has been altered.

Why is it that all foids hate me?
It is because they are all the agents of the same malevolent controller.
Getting their directions from someone else.

I know this sounds ridiculous to most people.
But there is a reason that most people seem like unthinking robots.
It is because they are.

Most are basically biological robots. They get directions from a telepathic link that real people cannot access.

They laugh, cry, etc.

It is because they are.
At this point this is very much true.

i do not "believe" in gangstalkers, i am aware of the objective reality of their existence.
i have been the victim of gangstalking but not to the degree of voices being beamed into my head (as far as i know)

Even if people weren't gangstalking me, all of my data is compromised and leaked to the feds anyways

"I'm so very important that " they" always harass me! They come into my home twice a year and fuck with EVERY SINGLE ONE of my clocks!"

It's unfounded paranoia. You can't "beam voices into a person's head" because the brain doesn't have the functionality (as an organ) to receive signals and modulate them to read any information stored within the way a radio can. We simply don't have the biological apparatus to do such a thing.

As for the actual stalking part and breaking into your homes to fuck with you. Why? What's the point of spending all of the resources and manpower to do that? What's the mandate and mission of whatever governmental organization that's supposedly doing this? If it's an experiment and you're the unwitting subject, what's the experiment and why do you think you're the subject?

YES I AM SUPER IMPORTANT SO PEOPLE SPEND ABSURD AMOUNTS OF MONEY AND TIME TO SLIGHTLY INCONVENIENCE ME

They laugh, cry, etc.

It is because they are.

It's unfounded paranoia. You can't "beam voices into a person's head" because the brain doesn't have the functionality (as an organ) to receive signals and modulate them to read any information stored within the way a radio can. We simply don't have the biological apparatus to do such a thing.

As for the actual stalking part and breaking into your homes to fuck with you. Why? What's the point of spending all of the resources and manpower to do that? What's the mandate and mission of whatever governmental organization that's supposedly doing this? If it's an experiment and you're the unwitting subject, what's the experiment and why do you think you're the subject?

I don't think they broke into the home, it sounds like they have a device that can see through the wall of the house so there's no need to do that. And it might be hyper NT faggots that just manage to be well connected enough from having been in the army to get access to secret technology despite what they're doing being super illegal- NT privilege, white privilege and other privileges that I don't have.

I don't think they broke into the home, it sounds like they have a device that can see through the wall of the house so there's no need to do that. And it might be hyper NT faggots that just manage to be well connected enough from having been in the army to get access to secret technology despite what they're doing being super illegal- NT privilege, white privilege and other privileges that I don't have.
no such thing unless u have some shady background tbh, u most likely over thinking

Some guy live in my roof or the wall I hear them moving around to watch me

Also they put cameras In your house for mi5 niggers and my friend says only priti Patel can authorise this the fat slag

He is gone fully schiso because he couldn't handle it but me I don't care they can watch me touch my willy If they want to but its just gay so they shouldn't

know this sounds ridiculous to most people.
It is because they are.
Sometimes I think a lot of people are synths but if they are then why does the institute not just send some Emma Watson sexbot synth to my house and I'll just live happy ever after it's not like it would cost them a lot if the entire world is already synths

Sometimes I think a lot of people are synths but if they are then why does the institute not just send some Emma Watson sexbot synth to my house and I'll just live happy ever after it's not like it would cost them a lot if the entire world is already synths
The Emma Watson sexbot synth is too busy preaching feminism and practicing witchcraft to have sex, sry

Would you mind if we send you a sexbot of an ugly tranny instead

Every single person that I've seen that claims to be gangstalked has been a meth head.

It doesn't matter how connected you are, you can't simply go in and use highly classified government property, especially for recreational use. That is 1000% absurd.

Yes, you’d be surprised by the technology they have. Though most people that claim they’re undergoing it are suffering from drug induced psychosis

That device being the backdoor in your laptop which gives them the power to map your room and count the number of people in your house

Regardless, a lonely incel would be the perfect guinea pig to experiment on

That device being the backdoor in your laptop which gives them the power to map your room and count the number of people in your house
but can they see my face?

we dont have the technology for it however the goverment monitors it's people but it's not that serious if you are not targeted for whatever reason

Jfl if they won't brainwash a qt3.14 pawg to give me head and snuggles then wtf are they even doing with themselves?

I heard there's a technology to listen what's inside, some laser picking vibrations from glass of your windows of something.
Ancient tech.

Latest is WiFi radar that can also be used to gather sound.

"Neurophone"

"Neurophone"
Yeah, I've heard of that one. I wouldn't believe it, unless it's demonstrated on me. That tech seems way too advanced for what it can do.

Yeah, I've heard of that one. I wouldn't believe it, unless it's demonstrated on me. That tech seems way too advanced for what it can do.
They have "headphones" like that now.

They have "headphones" like that now.
I still don't buy it, for the same reason. If that technology exists, then no secret is safe. Still, it'd be very interesting to learn the mechanics, if the science is legit.

I still don't buy it, for the same reason. If that technology exists, then no secret is safe. Still, it'd be very interesting to learn the mechanics, if the science is legit.
Bone conduction.

They can read it via various types of radar... WiFi is just the newest.

Obviously. I've been gangstalked before, no schizo, none of that. Fucking cars outside of my house and shit. Idk if that counts but one time I saw a shadow standing outside our house.