Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe in free will ?

To koniec

To koniec

Greatest Chud of Slavlands
★★★★★
Personally used to believe in to for nearly entire of my life but reading some articles on it ( and in general investing my time into neurobiology ), i can for sure say that it my worldview it's just a more or less a myth made by christcucks. Our brain cheat on us by just creating illusion of free will, cause well...what we perceive, our life experience, worldviews, past and memories of it, our actions are in the end done by our brain. I know for some it me obvious ( high iqcels and it's watER ), but our brain has two subtypes. Conscious one and subconscious one, second is more visible which we control ? Or maybe subconscious is what is one who first gives order ( hit that foid goy ! ) and then our conscious one informed by DECISION and then we we two ''options''
1. BASED one ( hit a foid )
2. Soygoyboy one ( muhhh my princess ), which will not happen

Dunno what you goys think about it

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@GeckoBus
@thespanishcel
@SocialzERo
@DarkStar
@Animecel2D

I'm torn between the two since I try to take the Buddhist whitepill and I don't know whether Buddhism is compatible with determinism. My brain tells me that determinism is true but I guess I want to believe in free will.

It depends on what your definition of free will is.
i can for sure say that it my worldview it's just a more or less a myth made by christcucks.
Is it? Been a concept talked about since Ancient Greece and in Christian theology the only free will one has is whether or not you accept Christianity, and the rest is predetermined by God

I really believe that I am a broken robot when it comes to all my actions. I don't believe I have control over anything, including my own actions because I live the same blank life I've been living for the past 15 years.

I'm torn between the two since I try to take the Buddhist whitepill and I don't know whether Buddhism is compatible with determinism. My brain tells me that determinism is true but I guess I want to believe in free will.
Tbh there is something like soft determinism which in some cases tries to create a bond between free will in it, while hard determism ( which on other hand can be as taking some parts of fate at least by me ), say big no to it

Not really informative about buddhist ideology really so i will say nothing how it coexist

It depends on what your definition of free will is.

Is it? Been a concept talked about since Ancient Greece and in Christian theology the only free will one has is whether or not you accept Christianity, and the rest is predetermined by God
Sorry my best friend ( IRL ) who is like brother to me is a christcuck ( devious one ) we often debate about existence of God and in my limited experience about philosophy i see it kinda as christian worldview

Sorry my best friend ( IRL ) who is like brother to me is a christcuck ( devious one ) we often debate about existence of God and in my limited experience about philosophy i see it kinda as christian worldview
or at least part of it

depends on your definition

depends on your definition
My definition is it that what most people think of it

Our will is free but on conceptual level, ''divine spark'' for religiouscels and what differs us from animals, for atheist cucks

But in more deep thought it would be that it bound free from external forces which is not true at all

Yes. I'm posting this reply out of my own free will.

We do have free will. We just need to choose to put animal instinks aside. And think outside the natural. And think artificially.

We do have free will. We just need to choose to put animal instinks aside. And think outside the natural. And think artificially.
?
But we cannot seperate our instincts from us, we are well...a FOOKIN animals at the end

@KillNiggers

Not at all, you are only a product of your environment, experiences, and most importantly genetics, that is the only thing dictating your future actions, anything else is entirely secondary.

Fook can mods move this to philosphy and religion subforum ?

@LeFrenchCel
@proudweb

I believe there's free will but due to social norms, rules and laws people behave themselves. Like nothing prevents you from going to the street and punching a random passerby but very likely you're not going to do it because you don't want to be arrested, pay a fine, have a criminal record, etc.

I believe there's free will but due to social norms, rules and laws people behave themselves. Like nothing prevents you from going to the street and punching a random passerby but very likely you're not going to do it because you don't want to be arrested, pay a fine, have a criminal record, etc.
That's why ER was truly expectional individual :feelsEhh:

?
But we cannot seperate our instincts from us, we are well...a FOOKIN animals at the end

@KillNiggers
But we dont have to live as animals. The first time I learned of this concept. It was called taking the hard path.

But we dont have to live as animals. The first time I learned of this concept. It was called taking the hard path.
Tell this to niggERs

Still we are biologically a living beings and well a animals, just more capable animals

We can create with great effort great things cause our brain anatomy is far superior to any animal

Leavuen
802px Sagrada Famlia Faana del Naixement cropped

Free will is the most retarded cope ever conceived by man. Shitskins have negative free will because our lives are entirely determined by outside factors like subhuman culture, religion, and parenting. Whites don't have it either because they have no control over their genes or environment. We are born and life is a pre-determined movie. Everything was going to happen exactly as it did.

Last edited:
Humans think they are playing the game but all they are doing is only spectating, watching a movie at best. Your actions are decided by your brain moments before you realize it.