Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe in fate?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
Like, I mean do you think some people will just have a bad life no matter what while others just get whatever they want no questions asked

I think there's more than just genes, I believe we ARE living in hell. My theory is that I was a conqueror or savage barbarian in the last life, and after a lifetime of hedonism I was trapped in this form, forced to walk the fucking plane of agony.

It would make sense that this is hell, or at least a form of suffering similar to that of tantalus. So close to companionship, yet constantly rejected and taunted by it instead. the agony is too fucking much. Please, whatever I did in the last life, let my soul transcend already. I don't understand.

'Fate' implies there is an order behind things - whether it's God or Mother Nature. I'm not sure if I strongly believe in it, but I'm also not opposed to this idea. I find it interesting that we are being punished for our early lives' misdeeds, or maybe preparing ourselves for turning out more powerful in our next lives (may it be on earth or in any other dimension). So in the end there are many unknown things out there to discover, and we all are gonna discover very soon...

No. Not as in someone's plan. Fate as in how much you are able to do based on your genes and what your choices are going to be most likely based on them, then yes.

Its the cards (Genes) you got at birth, we got shit. Thing is they cut off our balls and instead of taking and fighting for what we need, we cry because there is nothing else we can do in today's society.

If you ugly you already know your fate.

I was born under weight and couldn’t survive without machines breathing life into me… fate decided I should die in day 1 of my life, humans just prolong it

I'm just so very excited to be alive at this funny and pre-brutal collapse of this jewdeoamerican empire!