Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you believe in conspiracies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
i feel like this is a normie trait, that aliens are real, chemtrails, Illuminati, etc

i personally don't believe in anything I haven't experienced or seen with my own eyes. back in high school i had a group of friends that always talked about conspiracies, maybe they were just coping

Last edited:
Yes man but some of the ones I believe in are not socially acceptable and outlawed in some countries

Some of them seem plausible.

But I've taken a more apathetic approach to life. I just can't find myself being interested in conspiracy theories

Yup I'm a conspiracytheoristcel. Although there's so much out there and I don't know what can be done so I just focus on coping

I've been interested in conspiracies since I was a young child.

For a while I was really nuts about the Jews Did 9/11 conspiracy, watching all the documentaries and shit which purported to show the demolition charges going off to take down the buildings

Depends on the conspiracy.
Epstein didn't kill himself
full

conspiracies only exist on subhuman minds

It's interesting to know about conspiracies tbh

I fucking believe in the Illuminati bro not gonna lie. I think they are controlling the world

The jews are the only conspiracy in which I believe ngltbhdedsrs

Yeah.

I believe Bob Lazar and Travis Walton that yes aliens are real and alien abductions do happen and I also suspect that the "Skinny Bob" video is legitimate (no one has been able to replicate it via CGI since it came out years ago).

I also believe Jews killed JFK and carried out 9/11 and the USS Liberty Attacks and are the single greatest threat to peace and stability in basically not only this age but all ages that they have existed.

I believe ZOG killed ZOGling Epstein to protect other lowlife ZOGlings like Bill Clinton among other sleazy and trashy individuals and that the Pizza Gate pedophile conspiracy thing was probably real too and covered up.

I believe "illuminati" and the ludicrously ridiculous "flat earth conspiracies" and various other shadowy group organizations and names and any other ridiculous to the point of being ludicrously ridiculous conspiracies (again think flat earth conspiracy) are simply tossed out there by the Jewish controlled deep state to keep people's focus off of where it should be which is 110% on the Jews themselves and the only conspiracies that actually matter ie the Jew's 9/11 false flag and USS Liberty false flag" attacks.

Last edited:
the “Bush did 9/11” is a funny meme but I don’t believe it

the “Bush did 9/11” is a funny meme but I don’t believe it

He didn't do it, but he and his criminal family helped facilitate it.

Not that the outcome would of been any different mind you, had Al Gore been given the presidency by the Jewish ruling establishment instead.

Both major establishment parties and their presidential candidates are all controlled by Jews.

I'm not a fanatic conspiracy theorist coper but i think some conspiracies may be truth tbh believing everything the government says is dumb af