Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe in aura

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
First of all i will start off with an introduction, ive frequented the original /incels a good while back and noticed there used to be more talk about the aura theory. Now for a good while I havent seen it mentioned much but I have observed it occur in the outside world.

Many times I would be in a public place such as a mall and would notice females suddenly have their attention shifted to random normies that dont look any special. This is not people they knew, but would just start flirting or interacting with a random guy for no reason. This has never happened to me in my life as no female makes eye contact with me, and if they do it is followed by an instant look of discomfort. Does aura have an explaination?

No that's some retard shit right there.

The concept of aura makes me paranoid. Always nervous that I'm giving off a bad aura like I'm some kind of demon or sad sack. But then I realize I'm an ugly male and it all makes sense.

Bad aura = bad looks

“Aura” = bones

you can someone aura in their facial bones

Auro is pure cope its all about looks