Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you believe in ancient aliens?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Im rewatching the series and I used to think its bs but now Im starting to believe it again

I believe it's a comedy.

Username checks out

hitler and aliens tbh..why u think he wanred to go to Antarctica? ancient alien relics and equipment to mog during the war

Of course aliens and reptilians are real. Literally every ancient civilization on the planet documents reptilians, tall whites, big foot, giants,floating orbs etc. Giants and other prehistoric creatures mostly reside inside the inner earth nowadays tho. Reptilians tricked most of these places into worshiping serpents and began the downfall of their civilizations

If aliens were real they would have eradicated all Foids and Chads already.

Of course aliens and reptilians are real. Literally every ancient civilization on the planet documents reptilians, tall whites, big foot, giants,floating orbs etc. Giants and other prehistoric creatures mostly reside inside the inner earth nowadays tho. Reptilians tricked most of these places into worshiping serpents and began the downfall of their civilizations
Wanna get high with me?

Join date checks out
Join date supremacist checks out

I posted an article or several on the black pill discord. One of them being are "aliens interbreeding with humans" & consequently fucking with our mating habits?

I doubt our species have ever had contact with aliens but that doesn’t mean they aren’t out there

-We are the aliens
-The earth is inside out
-Space is fake
-AI controls the earth
-The rapture already happened

I believe in aliens but I don’t think they have visited earth yet. At least not in any significant degree.

If you believe in science in any degree aliens are definitley real but we will never see them for a long, long time.

I doubt it, they would've taken over the planet and robbed it of the resources or at least take it for themselves.

No, but it's interesting nevertheless.

I think archons, the fallen angels are the ones who influenced many of the mythology of the ancient civilizations (like Enki or Prometeus) instead of actual "aliens". It's a theory that I'm still studying, but I'm very fascinated with that, same with the Demiurge, all Gnosticism it's very fascinating to study.

If aliens ever existed they were right here on earth coz universe is about 13 000 000 000 years old. Enough time to conquere all universe.
In addotion ; an alien civilisation that mastered space travel in such advanced way would be absolutely unrecognizable by human standarts of advanced civilisation ; wich means that all that evidences are utter nonsence.

If aliens were real, they would have nuked this planet already

I believe in aliens but not at that extreme.
Maybe the aliens were Space-Incels™ that created the human species with their technology. but then they were killed by the chads and stacies.