Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you believe in afterlife?

Arook

Arook

Rotting in the abyss
I personally believe that after death we return to the state before we were born, that is, to nothingness. Only this time this nothingness will last indefinitely.
You will not be born again or regain consciousness of existence in any way.
There will be no heaven, no hell, no God, no Devil, just non-existence.

What's your opinion?

I personally believe that after death we return to the state before we were born, that is, to nothingness. Only this time this nothingness will last indefinitely.

What's your opinion?
I don’t care, jst wanna die

your state of existence when being dead can be compared to the time before your were born.

just a lack of existence and consciousness.

I dont believe in any afterlife, i think death will happen like turning off a computer, and my conscience will be no more

What's your opinion?
Any belief that there is something after death is always cope. All religions are based on the fear of death and the fact that if you follow all their rules, then you will go to heaven after death / get a good reincarnation, and if you break the rules, then to hell / you will be reborn into an insect. If religions did not have a fear of death and a system of reward and punishment after death, they would all disappear.

Yes, because it makes me feel better. The idea of an afterlife where everyone gets what they deserved based on what they were given makes sense to me.

What's your opinion?
exactly. i don't think there is anything after. the cosmic void and eternal rest. a moment of peace and serenity

What's your opinion?
Nothing can be created or destroyed. We just simply have zero memory of what our souls were outside of life. Think of it as not knowing somthing exists. A computer deosnt know about chrome unless you install it. A cat deosnt know of your existence unless it discoveres your presence. Memory can die to considere that.

But to be mkre scientific, I belive counciousness has to be a force betwwen magnetic forces and electricity. I say that because here are we living beings, above us is clouds full of lightining, below us is magnetic forces of earths gravity. And notice gravity changes so slightly from the poles to the equator.

Infact lets get into phshcoligy. When you see a whore fuck a chad. You get upset right? Its natural to be upset when you see competition spoiling goods. When you click on a windows icon on your pc, it shows that big ass bar thingy. Theres a good chance mindseta are the biological version of computer programing.

How about the fact that electricity can mess with our bodys? Somtimes regulate heart beats. There was this one weird story of somone running a electrical current through there brain and had much more brain power.

What about the fact that some sea creatures (I think sharks) can sense the magnetic poles of earth. Not suprising since our blood contains iron. A metal that gets roughed up over magnetic forces. Point is we were pulled out of the earths ass. Our consciousness had to come from somewhere. And theres not much else for explination.

What's your opinion?

I believe in reincarnation. I also believe we are in some kind of reincarnation slave loop.

The pain never ends.