Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe females should be ashamed of their stinky roast beef flaps?

Should females be ashamed of their stinky roast beef flaps?

• Yes

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I think they should be. They look like roast beef that flaps everywhere.
https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/6d4ae62753fbbc60/1200x630cq70/photo.jpg

And don't get me started on the smell.
https://alchetron.com/cdn/fesikh-cfeeaa1d-fa80-435b-8275-1b636f02a1b-resize-750.jpeg

What are your thoughts?

They should but they never will because of all the simps that would sell their soul for a crumb of their smelly roast beef flaps

Abso-fucking-lutely. The bigger the meatcurtains, the bigger the bodycount.

I saw some video where roast flaps looked like a fucking dick jfl at those gross vile roasties :lul::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

They should, but wont because demand is so high

I saw some video where roast flaps looked like a fucking dick jfl at those gross vile roasties :lul::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Really? Fucking hell, that is disgusting. She must be used up as hell.

Who the simp who said no?

brutal fesikhpill

Good post anyways. Not weird at all.
Knowing that a pussy is an internal organ, wet and warm, I've always wondered how they keep that clean?
It is between their legs and when it walks, the flaps rub against each other.
That has to smell like sweat or something.

Also, when it has the period it is even more smelly. Sometimes being incel has advantages.
Can't imagine myself having to deal with that odor. Makes you puke.

When stuff like this is put up IT is going to say how do we even know the smell of a foids pussy, it's not that we have to be actually near one we just know that it has to have a horrible smell:bigbrain:

i think hideous woman and women with small tits and roast beef should know their place in society and rue and lament all day like i do

When stuff like this is put up IT is going to say how do we even know the smell of a foids pussy, it's not that we have to be actually near one we just know that it has to have a horrible smell:bigbrain:
It is common knowledge these days.

yes, this is disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke:

No fesikh for me

Need more opinions

They should let @tehgymcel420 eat some fesikh

Women should be ashamed to fuck men before marriage.Hook up culture contributes to pussy becoming loose roast beef.Girls should be taught from a young age that they need to have only one husband that is virgin like her and her pussy should be his.Having more than one sexual partner should be reserved only to widows and women should seek very carefully thier partner.

I don't really give a shit

They should but they never will because of all the simps that would sell their soul for a crumb of their smelly roast beef flaps

They’d cut all the skin off their dick with a potato peeler if it meant they could peek at a girls used up pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back