Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you believe body transformation is real without steroids?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
mh-1-2-20-transformation-social-1577981157.jpg

Do you think this is even possible without steroids and Chad genetics?

I doubt tbh. I've started Gym since 2018 April and only difference is that I gained more weight because I eat a lot more because of Gymcelling. I tried nutrition but then stopped using them because of the fact that I'm a skinnyfat who keeps gaining weight and the belly gets more fat. I look more close to the left picture after all. Except that I have less muscles than him.

I know nothing about gymcelling

Because it is not a helpful first answer, but you are much too low inhib to give a fuck.
Irl im high inhbition, guess im a kerboard warrior jfl.

From dad chad to fit chad. If u have the great foundation of bones and genes then a healthy diet and good routine should be enough.
If u lack on either one, then you'll need to tailor your life to compensate and try to keep the same pace.

Everyone is on steroids. You’d need Tyrone or gigachad genes to get ripped naturally.

That in the picture is possible naturally. He simply leaned out with an excellent diet and a lot of cardio.

There are no signs of steroid use, but there's still the possibility that he may have used fat burners to assist him in getting lean.

I’m not sure tbh, you should test if it’s possible or not.

Everyone is on steroids. You’d need Tyrone or gigachad genes to get ripped naturally.
Ur kinda being retarded. U can easily achieve 12 to 15 percent bodyfat with abs natty over a few years of hard work and lifestyle change since I've done it myself.

It just takes a lot of fucking time if you want to grow your muscles

Ur kinda being retarded. U can easily achieve 12 to 15 percent bodyfat with abs natty over a few years of hard work and lifestyle change since I've done it myself.
What I mean is getting big, as in bodybuilding “Big”.

:chad:

Getting twinks mode lean? Sure... Getting big without being fat? No