Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you avoid people you grew up with ?

DeadOnArrivalCel

DeadOnArrivalCel

Horst Wessel Seance
★★★★
I do. For a start I never see anyone I grew up with in person.
Occasionally I see people from my past online despite avoiding them and blocking as many as possible and they're usually going on about their families , holidays etc etc
Stuff they got just through the looks lottery. What we miss out on is vast, absolutely vast. No one can tell me that the hand we got dealt is anything other than a fate worse than fucking death.
Really a planet this evil shouldn't exist. And if global warming really is wiping us out I'm fucking glad. It's the best revenge. Their days are numbered HA HA HA

I don't have to avoid them since i live in a different area from where i grew up now

No, but i also never see anyone tbh

I avoid everyone

Like the plague. I shit you not, I literally duck behind things to hide if I ever see someone from HS

I do. For a start I never see anyone I grew up with in person.
Occasionally I see people from my past online despite avoiding them and blocking as many as possible and they're usually going on about their families , holidays etc etc
Stuff they got just through the looks lottery. What we miss out on is vast, absolutely vast. No one can tell me that the hand we got dealt is anything other than a fate worse than fucking death.
Really a planet this evil shouldn't exist. And if global warming really is wiping us out I'm fucking glad. It's the best revenge. Their days are numbered HA HA HA
I saw a Chad who I went to school with was a bartender. I still wanted a drink I'm not just gonna avoid him who cares.

They are all gone and the few that are still around have definitely forgotten about me by now.

I avoid them like the plague

Sometimes i like to search up accounts of people i learned with in school so i can compare my life to theirs and than be filled with self pity and anger. not a productive habit, but a habit still.