Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you avoid crowds?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Do any of you avoid crowds or busy places? I personally can’t stand crowds it gives aniexty being around too many people and on top of that I hate most normies. I’m not sure if this is a incel trait or I just hate humanity

they avoided me. im an exile

Yes. I especially avoid places with too many zoomers because I feel like I'm going to be made fun of. Which is why I only go to unpopular fastfood restaurants because I know that there's only elderly and autistic teenagers there:fuk:

Do any of you avoid crowds or busy places? I personally can’t stand crowds it gives aniexty being around too many people and on top of that I hate most normies. I’m not sure if this is a incel trait or I just hate humanity
I mean I'd rape a few foids from the back in a crowd fr. They'd be vicious towards me too ngl.

i used to try to socialize with humans. it has proven to be unpleasant.

I hate crowds

yea i hate being around large amounts of people

Yes, crowds make me feel boxed in.

Is a crowd like
Whatsagroup
a group?
Whatsagroup

I avoid leaving my house, can't even imagine myself in a fucking crowd :feelshaha:

Yes, hate all that noise and lack of personal space. I prefer silence and isolation

i avoid other people in general let alone mass amounts of them:feelswhat:

Over the years i got better with handling large crowds, before i couldn't even go into a crowded place alone. Now i dont really mind it as in it doesn't affect me as much but i do still feel uncomfortable from time to time. Still i try to avoid it because i don't like going out that much anyways.

yeah i dont like crowded places, also i noticed that im more open and social when the classroom/office im in doesnt have a lot of ppl

Don't leave my house

When i’m in crowds i get Vietnam flashbacks from the time where i got bullied and chased by the whole class and had to hide in the bathroom to avoid getting beaten up and laughed at.
I feel observed by everyone and i fear, that they might make fun about me secretly.