Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Do you at all relate to taxi driver?

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
Travis has an ovbious incel phenotype, but what spesifically do incels relate to? What traits/themes lead to it being associated with the community?

Him shooting the president because the foid he liked left him for chad and she was working for that presidents campaig. Giga Based also against pedophiles unlike IT, hates poor blacks and ethnics like me :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Travis=Average Redpiller Fantasy
jokER=Average Incel Fantasy

he mogs me. but that internal monologue when driving down town is relatable, i have been having such monologues as long as i can remember. the awkward social interaction is relatable to.

i related to him when i watched taxi driver at 10 with my dad

I like the part when he begins writing a manifesto but is too out of touch with everything to make one. He doesn't know what would justify his actions to others, or to himself. He just lives for no reason, with no idea how to find one.
"Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up! Here is..."
Then he just crumples the paper because he has nothing to stand for, or against. Nobody is even mean to him, he just exists outside of everything.

I haven't seen the movie yet

I honestly found that movie boring