Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you approach or given up already?

title

• I approach and i'm positive that i will ascend sometimes

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I approach but i don't see much chance

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • I given up

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • I given up but i made peace with my fate

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • I never approached

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • Other (expalin)

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters
I tried for years and gave up after getting my degree as a pathetic virgin.

Only Chad can cold approach and have any hope of success. As an incel, or even a normie, it's a waste of time.

Gave up a long, long time ago.

Last time I approached a girl was last year. Rejection was so brutal to make me stop for possibly ever.

She was a 4.5 or 5 so its not like she was a fucking supermodel or anything.

@uninstall is proving it for us. If you're an incel, it doesn't fucking work. Normies don't "cold approach", they get together thanks to mutual social circles.

@uninstall is proving it for us. If you're an incel, it doesn't fucking work. Normies don't "cold approach", they get together thanks to mutual social circles.
You still have to approach her if you have mutual friends. And not only chads approach cold with sucsess.

Its over for me Im done approaching roasties. The only roasties I will approach are the sandwiches at arbys.

Last time I approached a girl was last year. Rejection was so brutal to make me stop for possibly ever.

those are the worst

go for 6 is the sweet spot

I did in the past but it didn't work better than tinder. I will start again in 1 year and document it to see if gymcelling and braces will help this old fat man.

I have not approached yet, but will start soon. I wait until my hair grows and then I do a new hair style. When I finally get my desired hairstyle, I will look much better and will try my luck. I'll create threads here and tell you guys how it all ended, similar to Saint Uninstall. So from Janaur next year I'll probably start.

I have not approached yet, but will start soon. I wait until my hair grows and then I do a new hair style. When I finally get my desired hairstyle, I will look much better and will try my luck. I'll create threads here and tell you guys how it all ended, similar to Saint Uninstall. So from Janaur next year I'll probably start.

Good to know. And good luck.

Where I'm from approaching only works if you are one of the best looking guys in the club or are extremely outgoing and visibly social and even then you would have to aim low if you don't have looks.

The problem with approaching is the absolutely atrocious responses that girls give in almost all situations. I've heard the following:-

- "No, because you are ugly".

- "Do you honestly think you have a chance??"

- "Sorry but I'm picky?"

- "I'm not interested in you but is your friend single"

- "Haha fuck off you minger (slang term for ugly)"

- <Hand in guys face whilst making vomiting noises>

- <Dancing away from a guy when he dances in close proximity to a girl even when he wasn't actually going to approach her and all her friends burst out laughing>

- <2 average girls staring at my two Chad friends and then making smiling faces at each other as if to say check those guys out and then laughing at me when they seen me looking at them>

THIS is why approaching is bad. At least where I'm from where women are cancer.

Basically the first minute of this video but way worse:-

I was decided to approach here on October 3th, the day of German reunification.

I went out to the festival and drank lots of beers, then walked around in the crowd looking for women to approach. I just couldn't bring myself to approach anyone. Approaching in a small German city is hard, it's mostly families and couples around, everyone clearly knows everyone. I saw a three set that was approachable but felt to much approach anxiety, even after all those beers.
Where I'm from approaching only works if you are one of the best looking guys in the club or are extremely outgoing and visibly social and even then you would have to aim low if you don't have looks.

The problem with approaching is the absolutely atrocious responses that girls give in almost all situations. I've heard the following:-

- "No, because you are ugly".

- "Do you honestly think you have a chance??"

- "Sorry but I'm picky?"

- "I'm not interested in you but is your friend single"

- "Haha fuck off you minger (slang term for ugly)"

- <Hand in guys face whilst making vomiting noises>

- <Dancing away from a guy when he dances in close proximity to a girl even when he wasn't actually going to approach her and all her friends burst out laughing>

- <2 average girls staring at my two Chad friends and then making smiling faces at each other as if to say check those guys out and then laughing at me when they seen me looking at them>

THIS is why approaching is bad. At least where I'm from where women are cancer.

Basically the first minute of this video but way worse:-

Holy shit, where are you from and what's your rating?

I'm slightly sub4 and never got such revolting responses after hundreds of approaches.

Approach?? For what?? Be reject and womens begin to make fun about me??? I dont think so.

Approach and incel are words that dont make sense together.

I've been rejected enough times to give up. Why would you approach perpetually?
Also JFL if you fall for the cold approach meme.

i’ve approached a lot but as a manlet in europe it’s fuckkng over shit never works :feelsrope:

i did it exactly once, was taken. >4 chicks are always taken unless you're willing to be an orbiter and wait for your turn.

I only approach sporadically now. I don't want to subject myself to a high level of rejection on a regular basis.

Mass approaches are dangerous, especially when there’s the risk to be addressed as “sexual offenders”.

This massive coping bullshit of the “numbers game” comes from the PUA community, and only work for normies.

Approaching is a meme. Never done it.

How

did she reject you?

Approached by incel=accosted by goblin... No, I do not approach, I'm not trying to get humiliated, arrested, or beaten up by Chad just to test whether or not I can find a femoid who will look past my hideous and grotesque appearance. The risk is too high for something that is nearly impossible to find. If I had a concealed carry permit and was a Chadlite, I would approach because I wouldn't be ugly and would be able to defend myself from Chad cockblocks.

I've given up tbh

Approaching is something only people like us think about. If you cant develop a relationship with a girl through social circles, class, clubs or your workplace then you will never meet a girl. Girl's want to actually get to know a guy before dating him, and approaching just makes you look desperate and creepy because 90% of men will never need to do random approaches and will develop relationships like a normal human.

I'll try again cosplaying at anime cons. Two just this month.

Wish me luck.

i never approached a girl, the chances that i had to ascend the girls came to me

foids already give me dirty looks, what makes you think that I can approach?