Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you anything to lose?

Do you anything to lose?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Like a job, friends, money, ... or anything that comes in your mind.

To be honest, at this point, I don't.
I even want to lose my job and the rest? Is non existent.

I dont want to lose my copes.

there’s family i guess

I don't anything to lose, I anything to win.

that was a cringy attempt at making fun of your poor grammar. inb4 :soy:

job, but even that i dont really care about because i could go back to neetbux.

other than that no, its why im low inhib when it comes to messaging foids online ( when i used to try OLD )

All I do is eat,gym and waste time til I go to bed.Can't even get a fucking job.Nothing to lose,it's just me against the world baby

My copes mostly and hopes to looksmaxx through money tbh.

Hope this doesn't come off as bragging, but I'm one of the few people here that are fairly well established. Home, decent car, STEM job, a very small social life (no females), well involved in the church, and a nuclear family that cares about me. I have alot to lose when it comes to taking risks and ascension. Can't go to SEA even if it worked. Too old and established to get a proper social circle. Tons of responsibility with no real reward.

I wish i was 20 and in college again, all the shit I would've risked had I known. Take risks if you have nothing to lose.

no, i have nothing

I am living with my Dad, I guess I could lose my living arrangements and have to pay for myself.

Not really.
I have no money, no gf or romantic life, practically no social circle, I'm a manlet with toothpick frame and social anxiety, no copes, nothing I look forward to in life. I have my parents that's it.

I could go to jail, I could lose my family, my friends, my health

The moment my oneitis starts dating someone, I will have lost the last spec of hope I have, which is everything I have and live on, and that will be the point of no return and there will be justice.

I could go to jail, I could lose my family, my friends, my health
Jail would be an improvement of my life,
the jails in my country are pretty comfy.

"When people don't have anything to lose,

They lose it."

The moment my oneitis starts dating someone, I will have lost the last spec of hope I have, which is everything I have and live on, and that will be the point of no return and there will be justice.
IMG 20200218 181312 315

If you've never been threatened by homelessness, had the electricity in your apartment turned off, do not have enough money to pay for the healthcare the doctors say is necessary, etc. etc. you still do have a lot to lose.

.co account. money

My career is my best cope and I'd be sad to lose it

Copes aka hobbies tbh. And family i guess.

I dont want to lose my copes.
Same. I don’t wanna loose my weed and my alcohol and this forum.
If you've never been threatened by homelessness, had the electricity in your apartment turned off, do not have enough money to pay for the healthcare the doctors say is necessary, etc. etc. you still do have a lot to lose.
Has that stuff ever happened to you?

My .co account. Like wtf would I do without this site lol.

not much but yes, and so does everyone else who posted here (an internet connection and a device, food, a place to sleep)