Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you also wish you were never born?

Do you also hate being part of this shitty world?

• Yes

Votes: 68 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
Obviously inceldom is really painful, but what’s even worse for me is having to wagecuck just to be able to eat and have a roof over your head. I hate having to be somewhere I don’t want to be at doing something really stressful I hate. I hate my boss, I hate customers, and I hate stress. Every job I’ve tried is the same. Every time I hear people talking about work, it bums me out. I’m too afraid to commit suicide( I’ve tried) And I don’t wanna make my mom sad. If I could, I would just let someone else inhabit my body and I could sleep forever.

I wish I could start my life over.

Voted yes. But I just wish that my circumstances were different. Keep my positive aspects, be without my negative aspects.

Voted yes. But I just wish that my circumstances were different. Keep my positive aspects, be without my negative aspects.
What are the positive aspects that give you life fuel?

What are the positive aspects that give you life fuel?
High verbal and analytical intelligence. High musical intelligence. Chill but interesting personality. Good sense of humor. Supportive and loving family. College educated. Have hobbies that I'm passionate about.

Only occasionally. Because I remember how evil the concept of sex is and that I was born through it and now am undesirable.

High verbal and analytical intelligence. High musical intelligence. Chill but interesting personality. Good sense of humor. Supportive and loving family. College educated. Have hobbies that I'm passionate about.
Wow nice. I wish I had a brain that functioned well. I’ve made some good life accomplishments but mental illness + inceldom + shitty work makes my life almost unbearable

I am a textbook example of someone who should have never been born. When I :feelsrope:, I want to donate my body to be used as an example of why abortion can prevent a lifetime of suffering. Put a picture of my dead face on a billboard... "Do you want to bring this into the world or do what is ethical? Stop by for an abortion consultation today!"...

The more I look into the mirror, the more I realize that the future isn't worth it. It's never going to get better, it can't get better when I was born like THIS. The mind cannot healthily live behind such a face. I bet it felt so good for the incels who did it, I bet it's better than shrooms. If there are any spirits of incels who have liberated themselves reading this, please visit me in my dreams and help me find the courage and direction to join you.

let me die...................

Wow nice. I wish I had a brain that functioned well. I’ve made some good life accomplishments but mental illness + inceldom + shitty work makes my life almost unbearable
I feel you. It really all fell apart when I developed severe sleep apnea from gaining weight (due to the pain of being incel). It makes me extremely lethargic and irritable.

I wish I’d never been born every minute of every day.

Yes
Its just pointless
Yet cuck society will tell you different :soy:

I just wish I was accepted. Am I destined to wander this earth alone for nothing? What even is the point of continuing this life? I'm not working towards anything. The rope is calling

Jfl at the poll answers

If you say no then you are a fakecel

I wish I could start my life over.
With retained knowledge,better genetics,better family,better location and better circumstances.
Like Chrono Trigger's New Game Plus, but with life rather than game. New Life Plus basically.

Last edited:
Yes. No point being alive as a sub8 male

I just wish I was born in a different time period.

I wish the human race didn't exist

The person voting no = :soy:

Yes bro.

No point in complaining about it though. I’m here and it will all be over eventually so I’ll just deal with it.

Of course, I'm a genetic defect.

Everyday.

There is no point at all in being alive.

Yes, I just don't kill myself yet because of my parents, as soon as they die I will end my life, if I was never been born there would not be this problem

What cuck voted no?

If you're content knowing you'll die one day, why don't you just hasten the process through suicide? Not telling you to kill yourself, just curious why you prefer life. Personally the only thing stopping me is lack of a good method.
There’s plenty of time to be dead, not a lot to be alive.

I guess that’s the way I see it.

My parents failed. There should have been a law.

Every day of my life.

I don't want to exist, but my primitive cuck brain won't let me kill myself. I'll need some heavy drugs to sui.

Whoever said "no", get out fakecel

I am a textbook example of someone who should have never been born. When I :feelsrope:, I want to donate my body to be used as an example of why abortion can prevent a lifetime of suffering. Put a picture of my dead face on a billboard... "Do you want to bring this into the world or do what is ethical? Stop by for an abortion consultation today!"...

The more I look into the mirror, the more I realize that the future isn't worth it. It's never going to get better, it can't get better when I was born like THIS. The mind cannot healthily live behind such a face. I bet it felt so good for the incels who did it, I bet it's better than shrooms. If there are any spirits of incels who have liberated themselves reading this, please visit me in my dreams and help me find the courage and direction to join you.

Life without a dress size 8 or slimmer girlfriend, with pert titties, long hair, feminine face and nice arse is NOT worth living.

The only thing that keeps me alive is beer, bareback prostitutes, PC, internet and the solace of my bedroom.

I wish I was never CONCEIVED and what the hell were my parents thinking?...…..oh yeah passing the buck.

Viva La Anti-Natalism.

im very pathetic at this point i might as well say yes.

No, not necessarily.

Oh look, everybody's favorite foid lurker lol.