Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you also think that Trump randomly shitting of Haitian immigrants before the election was a bad idea?

B

bcroger

Legend
Trump was ahead in swing states because he was doing much better among black/hispanics/Muslims. Whites supported Trump at the same levels in 2020, it was non-whites he had less of a disadvantage with.

Now the media is playing the " shitskin Haitian immigrants eating pets" thing 24/7. I'm afraid it will evaporate his huge gains he made among blacks/Hispanic/Muslim/non-European immigrant population and put his poll numbers back to where he was in 2020.

I think that the optics were just terrible, huge advantage he had over Biden or Obama was non-white voters not being as democratic as before, but he may have evaporated all the gains he made because now they see him as "racist" again.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
In the end the elites win. Trumps last shot is a coup against the ZOGmerican government

Trump was ahead in swing states because he was doing much better among black/hispanics/Muslims. Whites supported Trump at the same levels in 2020, it was non-whites he had less of a disadvantage with.

Now the media is playing the " shitskin Haitian immigrants eating pets" thing 24/7. I'm afraid it will evaporate his huge gains among blacks/Hispanic/Muslim/non-European immigrant population and put his poll numbers back to where he was in 2020.

I think that the optics were just terrible, huge advantage he had over Biden or Obama was non-white voters not being as democratic as before, but he may have evaporated all the gains he made because now they see him as "racist."

Thoughts?
He's going up in the polls post-debate.

In the end the elites win. Trumps last shot is a coup against the ZOGmerican government
trump works with the jews
Download 9

I hope so. Because, it came off as racist. Trump winning will be a disaster for the middle east. That's what I'm concerned about.

Trump has a cult-like base of tradcuck boomers. He could eat a baby and only drop by one point in the polls

Trump has a cult-like base of tradcuck boomers. He could eat a baby and only drop by one point in the polls
I don't like Trump that much, I just think hes better on migration

True. The Christcucks suck him off like he's Jesus+Elvis!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back