Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you also suck at drawing, cooking, science,etc.. aka are you also a talentless brainlet?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
If god was real, he would give either intelligence or good looks to people in order to succeed in life.

yes Jews destroyed my brains. the only good thing, I am good at is interpretation of religious texts.

god is real and blessed me with a triple digit iq

If god was real, he would give either intelligence or good looks to people in order to succeed in life.
If God was real, He would allow things to be they are right now, because if everything was perfect humor wouldn't exist, but since humor does exist, and this is a clown world & urs is clown life, humor does exist, making God the creator of comedy & u being a seething little bitch that can do nothing about it besides humble your ass and learn your place you atheist faggot

I’ve always been terrible at drawing everything else listed too

I can hardly draw a stick figure

I pretty much suck at everything I do and in school, I had a 1.0 overall grade average at graduation so I am pretty much a brainlet and also lazy as fuck. I have no skills or talents and I have an extremely low attention span. Im a complete failure at life,

I have gifts, but not talents. If I had to reroll life, I'd always pick gifts over talents in the character creation screen.

If God was real, He would allow things to be they are right now, because if everything was perfect humor wouldn't exist, but since humor does exist, and this is a clown world & urs is clown life, humor does exist, making God the creator of comedy & u being a seething little bitch that can do nothing about it besides humble your ass and learn your place you atheist faggot
Get bent bitch