Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you also love to beat people up?

Klouzi

Klouzi

Fuck toilets
★★★★★
I love beating the shit out of people. Especially when I am drunk, I consciously provoke fights. I broke a chads nose once in front of his foid and it felt so fucking great. Only con is always having problems with the law.

But trust me, it feels so relieving to just demolish someones face who is mogs by looks.

How gymmaxed are you and how much MMA experience do you have?
I'm low inhibmaxing but I'm not at that stage yet

too short and high inhib for that

I'm happy that faggots like you don't get to breed.

How gymmaxed are you and how much MMA experience do you have?
I'm low inhibmaxing but I'm not at that stage yet
I am training martial arts for 3,5 years now and gym 6 years. I am very skinny though.

The trick is to always have the first hit when they don’t expect it. Before they know what’s going on you can easily get them on the ground. I don’t recommend doing it if you are afraid of getting beaten yourself.

I don’t even care anymore, getting severely injured doesn’t scare me at all.

too short and high inhib for that
You can wrestle tallfags to the ground and beat and kick them in the face while they are laying on the ground, begging you to stop.

Yeah i love fucking fighting its the only time where i feel like i can be truly me. How i provoke fights with strangers is by staring at someone until they ask me ”Whats up” and i reply with something rude to get them riled up or i just straight up bump into them hard to get them mad and i make it so that they know it was on purpose and thats how i end up in a fight. I have never lost a fight so im confident in my fighting skills.

You’re a high T cel you’re just like me bro.
Based. The adrenaline rushing threw the bloodstream is a pleasure not everyone knows to appreciate.

I'm happy that faggots like you don't get to breed.

Cope you twink.

us violent incels are the ones who are most likely to change the world meanwhile low t cels like you cry all day and act like victims irl.

Im happy that faggots like you dont get to breed
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Beating up a chad is respactable and encouraged by fellow incels
He will be like „sorry chad, I was standing in your way“

If your gymmaxed and mma maxxed u will have no problem beating up your average chad. And its very easy to start a fight just look at someone like you want to kill them for more than 5 seconds and they will try to fight you
Especially when you look like Incel, they will always underestimate your skills

Cuck.
No honor or respect.
So if a chad is disrespecting you and making fun of you in front of everyone, you would just do nothing? Laugh it away??
You are the real cuck here

So if a chad is disrespecting you and making fun of you in front of everyone, you would just do nothing? Laugh it away??
That's completely different from what you wrote in the original post. Are you retarded? Maybe you should take less hits to the head ...

No. I am Blasian, not a primate.

That's completely different from what you wrote in the original post. Are you retarded? Maybe you should take less hits to the head ...
No seriously, what would you do? When do you think using violence is actually justified?

Have you ever gotten stabbed or shot?

No seriously, what would you do? When do you think using violence is actually justified?
I think violence is justified when there's an immediate threat to my physical well being.
It's not justified against some random dudes who are minding their own business and that you have to provoke first to get a reaction.

It's especially cucked when you had martial arts training and these other guys you're provoking are just regular guys.
If you want to fight, step into the octagon or the ring, but don't bother random guys who aren't fighters.

You have no honor doing that and Allah will judge you, inshallah.

No, but I do enjoy acting like an asshole sometimes in public especially when I know foids will seethe. Nobody has ever called me out on it probably because I'm a big boy.

No, but I do enjoy acting like an asshole sometimes in public especially when I know foids will seethe. Nobody has ever called me out on it probably because I'm a big boy.
post stats

I am waiting for the day someone provokes me or starts a fight with me because I always have a knife on me just waiting to be used :feelsdevil:

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

MOOOOOODDDSSSSSSS @Fat Link @Komesarj @Robtical @The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle

HOW IS THIS NIGGA A FUCKING INCEL WITH THOSE STATS? HE CAN EASILY GET LAID IF HE OGREMAXXES WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

MOOOOOODDDSSSSSSS @Fat Link @Komesarj @Robtical @The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle

HOW IS THIS NIGGA A FUCKING INCEL WITH THOSE STATS? HE CAN EASILY GET LAID IF HE OGREMAXXES WHAT THE FUCK
I've explained this in 100 different threads dumb fuck. Read my previous posts.

No, I would rather see a person suffer emotionally/mentally, rather than see them suffer in pain physically. I hate normies, but I realize the real tragedy is in their family members missing them - rather than seeing a foid bleed to death in Minecraft.

If I have to. I got into a fight a few months ago against an overweight douchebag, probably in his mid-50s. He deserved to get obliterate. i fought hard but I just couldn't take him and I got beat up. That still bothers me.

I used to, when i was younger, i was a Boxer for some years and gymmaxxed, so i wasn’t really afraid of normies, but now that i don’t have the „youth-Privilege“ anymore, i’m very likely to end up in jail if I’m not careful with the law

But if someone wants to start shit, i don’t run away

I think violence is justified when there's an immediate threat to my physical well being.
It's not justified against some random dudes who are minding their own business and that you have to provoke first to get a reaction.

It's especially cucked when you had martial arts training and these other guys you're provoking are just regular guys.
If you want to fight, step into the octagon or the ring, but don't bother random guys who aren't fighters.

You have no honor doing that and Allah will judge you, inshallah.
I also fight in the octagon, but not professionally. Who are you to judge over my actions? You don’t know the full stories, I never beat people that don’t want to fight, but people who think they can easily beat me (I can tell by how disrespectfully they talk to me). I then start being provocative and when they do it back, it’s obvious that they overestimate themselves.

I was also beaten up by my parents in my childhood and also lost some fights which got me fucked up.

The mindset you have can make you look weak, as some people like mocking weak looking people for fun, being mocked and doing nothing is not for me.

It is haram to judge over others‘ inducements.
Maybe I am not always right, but I hope you understand that there are far more details to the stories than I could compile here.

If I have to. I got into a fight a few months ago against an overweight douchebag, probably in his mid-50s. He deserved to get obliterate. i fought hard but I just couldn't take him and I got beat up. That still bothers me.
No worries, it is normal losing fights. You will improve by learning from mistakes and continue training.

I used to, when i was younger, i was a Boxer for some years and gymmaxxed, so i wasn’t really afraid of normies, but now that i don’t have the „youth-Privilege“ anymore, i’m very likely to end up in jail if I’m not careful with the law

But if someone wants to start shit, i don’t run away
Why don’t you start again? If you have already boxed and gymmaxxed some time, it is much easier building yourself up again, than starting from zero.

Why don’t you start again? If you have already boxed and gymmaxxed some time, it is much easier building yourself up again, than starting from zero.
I am build up, I just can’t afford going to jail, because i get deported very fast. If you get a one year prison sentence here, you usually get deported.
Breaking someone’s jaw with one punch is enough to get deported, you get a one way ticket to your shithole

I don’t know how to fight, I got out with a knife in my pocket

I don't like to fight, but if I'm forced to.

I remember the last time I punched someone and beat them up. I felt my throat was closing up. Only been in fights when I was a kid and a teenager, not as an adult.

Naturally, I'm not a violent person. If I see someone doing something off putting, disturbing, and trying to piss me off naturally I'll have violent fantasies.

I'll only make an exception being brutal towards foids and Chads (if society stops being moralfaggots).

(In a video game of course).

Last edited:
I am build up, I just can’t afford going to jail, because i get deported very fast. If you get a one year prison sentence here, you usually get deported.
Breaking someone’s jaw with one punch is enough to get deported, you get a one way ticket to your shithole
What country do you live in?

I dreamed that I stabbed someone with a knife in self defence but then I couldn’t stop from stabbing him or her feelsgoodman

everyones a tough guy online.

everyones a tough guy online.
I never lose, I have won over 2000 fights and I have a foot long dick I use as a weapon against chads and foids. Also I can levitate.

I've fantasized about it, releasing all that anger into fights seems like a good cope

No worries, it is normal losing fights. You will improve by learning from mistakes and continue training.
Thanks. It's just humiliating to get beat up in a fair fight. At least it is for me. It's not so bad if you lose but you still hold your own. But I got thrashed by a faggot who was past his prime. It's brutal on the ego.