Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you agree with Todd on this one?

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-

Is the fate of average men the same as of inkwells? Do you think the phenomenom is so rampant?

Not sure I agree... i walk the dog outside each morning and there are hordes of kids being shat out each year. I doubt they're all Chad's.

Now the relationships themselves might be shitty( and i presonally know one Chadlite who is being absolutely destroyed financially after his wife decided to divorce him(pretty much taking the entierty of his apartment and mo ey for a shitty zoomer kid that hates his dad. What a dream life, right?), but they do absokutely happen on a massive scale.

I think people in the incelsphere constantly over asess the real numbers of males being thrown off to the sidelines. Had it been more, im absolutely sure that streets would burn.

Last edited:

Is the fate of average men the same as of inkwells? Do you think the phenomenom is so rampant?

Not sure I agree... i walk the dog outside each morning and there are hordes of kids being shat out each year. I doubt they're all Chad's.

It already does. Normshits sometimes get just as bad luck looking for women. Chad only.

@Nukethisgayearth do you mog Todd?
He sleight of hand mogs me by those sick pen flips ngl :feelsmage:

relationships in 2021 is a joke
I rarely see a healthy couple but when I do I envy them immensely

@Nukethisgayearth do you mog Todd?
He sleight of hand mogs me by those sick pen flips ngl :feelsmage:
I do mog todd actually. I have normal hair. Balding is one of the worst things that can happen to a man. I’m praying it never happens to me

People still watch that TallFag Larping faggot?:feelsseriously:

Why larping? He's below average oldcel on NEET mode. You think he's getting any?

6’4 White TallFag
He’s had multiple relationships
He just gets cucked and then says he’s incel
Jfl @ anyone thinking he’s Incel

Online Dating is just for amusement much anymore. I could moneymaxx and get me a traditional Persian Virgin for 15-25 1oz gold coin, but the jewbs shut the SWIFT banking system off to Iran, so there’s no way to transfer monies there. Plus, travel is nearly impossible, esp during Covid. ftw

64814206 0A9B 4BDE A007 FA177A05A972