Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you agree with this? "You aren't an introvert, you are just ugly."

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
I have heard this from a few blackpill people, that there is no real introversion. If you are an introvert, its because you are ugly. Extrovert personality comes naturally when people welcome your presence due to good looks or even tolerable looks, and introvert personality comes naturally when people shun your presence due to bad looks.

Do you think there is genuine introversion or extroversion barring looks?

nah some people are just giga austists, but a lot of people definitely become introverted because of bullying and social exclusion

No pERsonality to your face

nah some people are just giga austists, but a lot of people definitely become introverted because of bullying and social exclusion
but are autist being the introvert population the majority or minority? i am extremely introverted to the point of being a recluse but am not autistic. i avoid going outside due to my awful looks and i am self aware. i feel like a majority of introverts fall into this category.

If you had a positive social feedback loop you’re basically guaranteed to be extrovert or at least ambivert

Then why are there ugly extroverts

You’re an introvert BECAUSE you’re ugly.

but are autist being the introvert population the majority or minority? i am extremely introverted to the point of being a recluse but am not autistic. i avoid going outside due to my awful looks and i am self aware. i feel like a majority of introverts fall into this category.
i don't know. I would personally say that people who are introverts because of autism are higher. Someone who's ugly enough to get made fun of and bullied into introversion is rare to see. How many times have you gone outside and saw someone and said "damn he ugly"? The only time I do is when I see boomers but very rarely with zoomers. Being ugly is rare.

because there are always exceptions to the rule

why does the 5ft guy have a girlfriend? is the blackpill fake?
But there are a lot of ugly extroverts, not a few cases

But there are a lot of ugly extroverts, not a few cases
in the grand scheme of things i wouldnt say there are a lot of ugly extroverts, and some ugly men i know from work are only "extrovert" in the sense they partake in what they have to in order to live life and nothing more.

i don't know. I would personally say that people who are introverts because of autism are higher. Someone who's ugly enough to get made fun of and bullied into introversion is rare to see. How many times have you gone outside and saw someone and said "damn he ugly"? The only time I do is when I see boomers but very rarely with zoomers. Being ugly is rare.
is being ugly rare? or do you just not see ugly people because they are introverted and stay inside as much as possible due the subconscious mistreatment of ugly people by normies

For me it was a mix of both. I was a natural giga autist shy kid even before entering school and getting a chance to be bullied. The bullying and ostracism from by bad looks during my adolescence made it so much worse though. My looks since improved and pass as normie now, but I’m too autistic and socially crippled to make anything out of it. I wouldn’t have been anywhere near this socially fucked up if people didn’t just shun me for me looks

is being ugly rare? or do you just not see ugly people because they are introverted and stay inside as much as possible due the subconscious mistreatment of ugly people by normies
that's a good point, but even when I was in school I didn't see many ugly people. Ugly people would make up like 10-20% of the school.

For me it was a mix of both. I was a natural giga autist shy kid even before entering school and getting a chance to be bullied. The bullying and ostracism from by bad looks during my adolescence made it so much worse though. My looks since improved and pass as normie now, but I’m too autistic and socially crippled to make anything out of it. I wouldn’t have been anywhere near this socially fucked up if people didn’t just shun me for me looks
I was never bullied, pretty sure due to the fact I was an "early bloomer" and have a decent frame, but have always been reclusive due to me knowing I look like shit and feeling embarrassed about going out in public. I don't think anyone needs to be directly bullied or confronted about looks, it is a subconscious thing people do in small ways.

I feel you. I ain't as ugly as I was anymore, I would say that now im maybe below average. I got bullied for my looks between the ages of 7-15 and people would occasionally insult my appearance on the internet after the age of 15 when I went on omegle and some other dumbass site where you talk to strangers. Even if I became Chad tomorrow, I would probably still see myself as ugly and not approach anyone.

that's a good point, but even when I was in school I didn't see many ugly people. Ugly people would make up like 10-20% of the school.
Could this be remembrance bias? More likely to remember something appealing rather than unappealing. Do you remember the last garbage bag you walked by? Probably not. Do you remember the last sports car you saw? Maybe, maybe not, but more likely than the garbage bag.

If that. I’d say only like 5 percent or even less are truly ugly from what I saw in school. I remember a couple boys and some girls who were so ugly that even I couldn’t help but find it hard to believe. It’s over for any guys that ugly, NT or not. A lot of us on this forum are probably not even that ugly though. Sure we aren’t Chad, but a lot of us wouldn’t have ended up like this if we weren’t autistic.

Could this be remembrance bias? More likely to remember something appealing rather than unappealing. Do you remember the last garbage bag you walked by? Probably not. Do you remember the last sports car you saw? Maybe, maybe not, but more likely than the garbage bag.
nah I remember everyone in my class and I was the only boy that got made fun of for being ugly. There were 2 girls as well that got bullied for their looks. We were 18 people in my class if I remember correctly, so 15% of the class was ugly.

If that. I’d say only like 5 percent or even less are truly ugly from what I saw in school. I remember a couple boys and some girls who were so ugly that even I couldn’t help but find it hard to believe.
its crazy that even us, who are ugly, criticize other ugly people. It's human nature to not like ugly people unfortunately. I remember reading an article that said that the reason you feel disgust when you see an ugly person has to do with the fact that you subconsciously think they have a disease.

I was never bullied, pretty sure due to the fact I was an "early bloomer" and have a decent frame, but have always been reclusive due to me knowing I look like shit and feeling embarrassed about going out in public. I don't think anyone needs to be directly bullied or confronted about looks, it is a subconscious thing people do in small ways.
I fully agree with that. I used to be very embarrassed about going out in public during adolescence when my face was a 3/10 and I was skinny as fuck. Now, my face improved to a 4/10 after puberty and I’m bigger, so I’m not afraid to go out anymore. I’m mostly invisible. Nobody gives a shit about my presence. It was brutal when I looked bad during school. Those motherfuckers constantly called me “pear face” because of my big forehead and narrow jaw back then. I was also teased for being skinny and they joked around that I’m anorexic and would mockingly offer me their candy bars. If you are ugly you don’t even get the chance to be social

I used to be very extroverted back when I was a kid.

After years of bullying, rejection, and exclusion, not so much.

I feel you. I ain't as ugly as I was anymore, I would say that now im maybe below average. I got bullied for my looks between the ages of 7-15 and people would occasionally insult my appearance on the internet after the age of 15 when I went on omegle and some other dumbass site where you talk to strangers. Even if I became Chad tomorrow, I would probably still see myself as ugly and not approach anyone.
Yeah, it’s brutal being ugly during your formative years like we were. Right now, my looks are only slightly below average now, so if I wasn’t so fucked up from all the years of ostracism I might stand a chance. Even if I became Chad, I wouldn’t know what to even do with it really.

its crazy that even us, who are ugly, criticize other ugly people. It's human nature to not like ugly people unfortunately. I remember reading an article that said that the reason you feel disgust when you see an ugly person has to do with the fact that you subconsciously think they have a disease.
Yep. I try to not judge people’s looks because I know how awful that shit is. I never treat someone badly because they are ugly, but it’s hard not to feel disgusted their looks. It is wild that even us below average people feel repulsed by ugliness. That makes sense about the disease thing. Ever hear of Mitten Squad? He was a gamer YouTuber who never showed his face because he is ugly and when he finally did he lost a lot of subscribers. People teased him in the comments and he eventually used alcohol as a cope till he died. He really was someone who you look at and think, damn he is really ugly. There was a comment on his face reveal video that said, “ We have made contact with alien life”. Fucking brutal

"Introvert" and "shy" are not interchangeable terms. Most of you are shy or worse, not introverts.
Introversion is not caused by trauma, it is a natural inclination. Shyness and social anxiety on the other hand, are.
20220801 Introversion   Shyness   Social anxiety disorder   comparative chart

Do you think there is genuine introversion or extroversion barring looks?
Yes. I think behavior of users here exemplifies it to a degree. Some users will spend lots of time on here making tons of posts and chat about whatever. Meanwhile other users only log on for less than an hour a day to reply to a fraction of the posts they read, let alone create threads themselves. I think the former are more extraverted while the latter are more introverted.

PS the proper term is extrAversion, not extrOversion

I am definitely introverted in all senses of the word.

its a correlation but i think it correlates more with IQ than looks

Yep. I try to not judge people’s looks because I know how awful that shit is. I never treat someone badly because they are ugly, but it’s hard not to feel disgusted their looks. It is wild that even us below average people feel repulsed by ugliness. That makes sense about the disease thing. Ever hear of Mitten Squad? He was a gamer YouTuber who never showed his face because he is ugly and when he finally did he lost a lot of subscribers. People teased him in the comments and he eventually used alcohol as a cope till he died. He really was someone who you look at and think, damn he is really ugly. There was a comment on his face reveal video that said, “ We have made contact with alien life”. Fucking brutal
Yeah, I also try not to judge based on looks, always treating people fairly. I checked him out and he's a 3/10, truecel tier. Normies are cruel, you can't expecting anything from them.

Yeah, I also try not to judge based on looks, always treating people fairly. I checked him out and he's a 3/10, truecel tier. Normies are cruel, you can't expecting anything from them.
Yeah, it’s sad how cruel normies are. I’d even say mitten squad was a legit 2/10 realistically. 3/10 is too generous. I can see why he got treated so badly by normies when even people like us find him that ugly. He was cursed with far worse looks than me.

Introverts definitely exist. I've always been one, and there's many others who also are, including attractive people.

But, introverts do need to socialize somewhat, if only because we all want to fuck.

most introverts were introverted by the world though, I definitely don't think most are turbo autists

I know a 6'2 Chad naturally introverted since childhood, so i think people are just born this way
But years of bullying and rejection can cause introversion too ofc
also no pERsonality for your face.