Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you agree with these definitions of Chadlite, normie and incel?

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
A Chadlite is a good-looking and well-socialized man, but one who does not have the popularity or aesthetic brilliance of a Chad. They are considered to be a cut above most normie men. A Chadlite will often have an impressive record in terms of notch count but will have a difficult time competing with Chads on Tinder.

A normie is a man who has adequate looks but is not of the caliber of a Chad or Chadlite. Normie men float from dating app to dating app, from jestermaxxing to PUA tricks, hoping to get women's attention, and getting very little sex. They will date any woman, anytime, anywhere, in order to get enough sex to get by.

An incel is usually a male with a poor facial structure, whose looks are substandard or who lacks height or has a "recessed chin." It had been reported that some incel men regard themselves as existing in the dating market solely as "a body for better men to mog." Most men who are considered "incels" are not overweight, because one must maintain a certain level of fitness in order to consider competing in the dating scene, whereas an overweight celibate man is generally labeled as a volcel.

I paraphrased boxing definition of "gatekeeper", "journeyman" and "tomato can" to fit the 2019 dating market LOL

A Chadlite is basically a normie whose looks stand out from the average normie, but aren't good looking enough to be a male model.

A Chadlite is basically a normie whose looks stand out from the average normie, but aren't good looking enough to be a male model.

I was inspired by boxing definitions of gatekeeper, journeyman and tomato can.

Chadlite = gatekeeper, normie = journeyman, incel = tomato can. JFL it's so true. (Chad = champ)

^^^

I was inspired by boxing definitions of gatekeeper, journeyman and tomato can.

Chadlite = gatekeeper, normie = journeyman, incel = tomato can. JFL it's so true. (Chad = champ)

Boxing analogy is good too.

i can agree to these

I agree 100% to these.

given a choice,
a chadlite would lose the girl to the Chad 100% of the time,
the normie would lose the girl to the Chadlite 100% of the time,
and the incel have zero chance against everyone.

Chad is a new Lamborghini/McLaren/Bugati etc
Chadlite is a new Camaro
Normie is older model Honda Accord
Incel is 1975 Chevy Nova with bad tires, engine leaking oil , broken tranmission

Chadlite: good looking but not hyper masculine

Normie: stupid faggot

Incel: divinely inspired, blackpilled and god among men