Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you agree with the theory that feminism was basically a one, big shit-test for men, which we coletively failed?

StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
By "failed" I mean of course allowing foids to get all the rights and things that they wanted, including the total destruction of monogamy and societal shaming for promiscuity

I don't think so. Feminism goes a lot deeper than relationships. This was enabled to destroy all, lower population and life quality.

Feminism is fundamentally an economic/capitalist movement.

Female liberation happens everywhere with advanced economy except islamic world but even that is debatable. "Shit test" is redpill speech anyway.
I meant "shit-test" in more subconcious way. Women knew deep down that it's not actually what they want (well at least most of them), but because as time passed by men had less and less problem with accepting the feminist ideas, it became a reality.

Feminism is fundamentally an economic/capitalist movement.
I don't think so, in communist countries feminism also were strongly pushed

I meant "shit-test" in more subconcious way. Women knew deep down that it's not actually what they want (well at least most of them), but because as time passed by men had less and less problem with accepting the feminist ideas, it became a reality.
Blaming men for what women do is retarded. It makes you a feminist. Also why would women not want liberation? Why would they want to stay home for no reason at all, for an ugly husband in an arranged marriage.

I don't think so, in communist countries feminism also were strongly pushed
Doubling labor force benefits capitalists since now there are more consoomers and cheaper labor force. Female liberation goes beyond relationships.

Doubling labor force benefits capitalists since now there are more consoomers and cheaper labor force. Female liberation goes beyond relationships.
"Within the family he is the bourgeois and the wife represents the proletariat. In the industrial world, the specific character of the economic oppression burdening the proletariat is visible in all its sharpness only when all special legal privileges of the capitalist class have been abolished and complete legal equality of both classes established. The democratic republic does not do away with the opposition of the two classes; on the contrary, it provides the clear field on which the fight can be fought out. And in the same way, the peculiar character of the supremacy of the husband over the wife in the modern family, the necessity of creating real social equality between them, and the way to do it, will only be seen in the clear light of day when both possess legally complete equality of rights. Then it will be plain that the first condition for the liberation of the wife is to bring the whole female sex back into public industry, and that this in turn demands the abolition of the monogamous family as the economic unit of society."
~Frederic Engels

Communism always wanted to destroy the monogamous family and bring women to work, it was more feminist than even today's capitalism. For example, the Frankfurt School was always pushing this marxist idea of oppressed women in atomic family unit

Last edited:
Blaming men for what women do is retarded. It makes you a feminist. Also why would women not want liberation? Why would they want to stay home for no reason at all, for an ugly husband in an arranged marriage.
Because it was actually benefiting them, there is a reason why statistically foids with less body count and the housewifes even to this day are more happy than the childless, 9-5 working foids

Redpill cope. It was the kikes all along who invented feminism. There is a high IQ post here on .is where it showed that nearly all the promoters of first wave feminism were of Jewish ancestry

I still haven’t read enough red pill stuff to know what a “shit test” is, all I know is that it’s something relationship-havers do.

But I don’t think so, I think it’s something that maybe the top echelon of men throw the bottom echelon (read: the top 20% throw the bottom 80%) under the bus for. The guys at the top benefit from it, while us at the bottom subsidize their success while getting nothing.

To say it differently, the top 20% go along with feminism and promote it, but don’t really have to care about it. Chad can be as “misog*nistic” as he wants, and it’s actually seen as a turn-on (abusive or “dark-triad”). But it’s the bottom 80% of us who are paying: wageslaving to pay taxes that go to programs for single mothers who raise Chad’s baby, paying taxes so women can abort Chad’s kid that neither of them wants, sitting through the feminism seminars, carrying the workload while sexhavers are on parental leave, and the list goes on. All while we get zero intimacy, zero chance to raise our child, zero acknowledgment in our day to day interactions that we are humans who have or once had hopes and dreams and shit or even just feelings and maybe we want to be talked to like a regular human sometimes.

So, I don’t think it can be explained using the dynamic of a relationship between two people, because there are three parties involved: women, chads, and the rest of us.

Last edited:
So, I don’t think it can be explained using the dynamic of a relationship between two people, because there are three parties involved: women, chads, and the rest of us.
Hm, I agree, chads actually gained from feminism because now they can openly create harems and no societal pressure will obstruct them in that

So, it's really more of a shit test for women, which we know from history they would fail. Women will always do whatever they consider to be the social norm.

Redpill cope. It was the kikes all along who invented feminism. There is a high IQ post here on .is where it showed that nearly all the promoters of first wave feminism were of Jewish ancestry
This. Reality is there's people in power, and us peons can't stop them.

No, woman want power so they create this little shit that was called feminism. Beg for it for men to give it to them.

Year by years they inflitralate education and use it to their benefit to bring about female philosopher that preach about feminism, like Jean paul satre gf. And then they go to history, and blame all shit to men said we all are fuck up and they are oppressed.

Then it become worse and become worse. They infiltrate hollywood, books video game. Video game sanctuaries for men, a world where where we work out ass of and actually get what we want with skill now it’s taken from us and microtransaction, ask ea and ubisoft. Woman come in and shows their tits make more money than all of us combine.

Then they make feminist video game like last of us part 2. Killing all male character and making them stupid, while making SheTrans Abby the Mc that kill all our beloved protagonist and even won in the end. The woman are all strong female character and have more screen time and dialogue than men does. Notice most scene are mostly woman?

Anita sarkessian fuck with us and seek to destroy everything that we have build. Then come Star Wars where they literally said the force is female, gueess what most viewers are normies male and dedicated fans are literal incel.

So no feminism is not a shitest but a scheme by woman to get chad and get the most power

Last edited: