Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you agree with the results on Shortcels (reddit)

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Height

Do you agree?

No. Shortcels are the most delusional cels. Just fucking lol at you if you wouldn't rather be 5'2 white guy with 8/10 face.

Very tough to choose tbh, or maybe not. idk

I have to agree on this one. 5'2 is just too short, most women will mog him to oblivion these days

Ask yourself, how many 8/10 faces do you see on turbo manlets?

I have to agree on this one. 5'2 is just too short, most women will mog him to oblivion these days
The height difference is just too brutal ngl

Your existence is a joke to others at 5"2 you're literally death incarnate

5'2?
He could be Chad hemsworth or whatever famous white guy but with that height he ain't going anywhere

No. Shortcels are the most delusional cels. Just fucking lol at you if you wouldn't rather be 5'2 white guy with 8/10 face.

Any height below 5 6 hurts your SMV a lot.

Not at all. They are completely deluded if they think just being taller compensates for 3.5 face points + race.

Being Indian probably get you excluded 40 to 50% of the time in online dating, being 5'2 is in the 80% to 90% range tbh a 6'2 normie Indian has a better chance imo

At that height even Marty McFly mogs the white guy into oblivion and back

yeah literally nothing can help you when you're getting height mogged by almost every single person you meet. nothing else matters at that point, you are a non sexual entity

Both of the options are bad, but I absolutely do agree with the result, because: Height > Face

You are delusional if you think that the 5'2" guy would get laid. Being tall also makes you more respected in general. It is not only about getting laid.

P6pzre4mmva21

White + 8/10 face is model tier even with the height, 6'2 indian with a 4.5 face will rot on here.
Both of the options are bad, but I absolutely do agree with the result, because: Height > Face

You are delusional if you think that the 5'2" guy would get laid. Being tall also makes you more respected in general. It is not only about getting laid.

View attachment 275608
Everybody forgets that the taller guy has a huge ass frame, tall height looks shitty with a small frame. ffs nobody ever thinks about that.

The results are obvious BS considering how many ugly tall dudes I see who don't get any female attention. That said 5'2" is a pretty bad card to be dealt. I mean a 5'7" dude with Chad features can outslay almost anyone but a Giga-Chad. But 5'2" idk. That said I've also never seen a midget Chad. It's almost like God IS real and he takes joy in occasionally creating ugly turbo-manlets with zero chance at ever getting laid.
where's your avi from?

LOL that username dude love it

Last edited:
There's a lot of peer pressure for them to pick the taller choice, being that it's shortcels.

View attachment 275608
this