Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you advocate for incels to LEGALLY own firearms for the purpose of protecting themselves and if applicable, others they care about?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
Personally, even if I wasn't an incel, I'd still be an open advocate for people to legally own firearms for the sole purpose of protecting yourself or your loved ones. I don't believe in taking away someones right to own legal firearms like a lot of democraps constantly try to do.

I honestly wanted to get a concealed carry long while I was in high school but couldn't legally because I wasn't 21 at the time. Which in my state is the minimum age to get one. I got mine around February of this year a month before all this covid shit happened. But I actually turned 21 on December of 2019. There were actually a few times I wish I had my permit before I officially got it. Like one time, A foid got her brother to viciously attack me because she accused me of looking at her ass while waiting in line to checkout at a meijer. All I was doing was look at my phone. I wonder how she would have felt if at that time, I had my legal firearm on me and her brother caught a hot one in the chest. I wonder how she would have felt knowing she was the cause of her brother dying.

But yet, none of that is gonna be a issue for me anymore. Seeing as I live in a state that has really good stand your ground laws.

Any cels plan on legally taking up arms, or do you have any other means of protecting yourself?

I absolutely plan on doing so I'd like to think its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. and I'm sorry about that situations with that foids brother i rarely go out enough to even have to deal with the bullshittery and unjustness of the outside world

yes
sadly im not american i cant own guns

I'm martialartsmaxxed and gymmaxed and most importantly everybody ignores me so for me a gun would just be luggage.

I absolutely plan on doing so I'd like to think its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. and I'm sorry about that situations with that foids brother i rarely go out enough to even have to deal with the bullshittery and unjustness of the outside world

And yes I agree that everyone should be able to buy guns after going through correct screenings, not crazy ones like Europe though.

Sadly leaving the house for me is unavoidable since I have to do occasional grocery shopping. But honestly, most of the time, my gun is hidden somewhere far, but not too far, in the house. Because I have kids that live in my house and ya know. Like you said its way better to have one and not needing to use it than the vice versa.
I'm martialartsmaxxed and gymmaxed and most importantly everybody ignores me so for me a gun would just be luggage.
Its over for Jackedcels and JackieChancels.

Personally, even if I wasn't an incel, I'd still be an open advocate for people to legally own firearms for the sole purpose of protecting yourself or your loved ones. I don't believe in taking away someones right to own legal firearms like a lot of democraps constantly try to do.

I honestly wanted to get a concealed carry long while I was in high school but couldn't legally because I wasn't 21 at the time. Which in my state is the minimum age to get one. I got mine around February of this year a month before all this covid shit happened. But I actually turned 21 on December of 2019. There were actually a few times I wish I had my permit before I officially got it. Like one time, A foid got her brother to viciously attack me because she accused me of looking at her ass while waiting in line to checkout at a meijer. All I was doing was look at my phone. I wonder how she would have felt if at that time, I had my legal firearm on me and her brother caught a hot one in the chest. I wonder how she would have felt knowing she was the cause of her brother dying.

But yet, none of that is gonna be a issue for me anymore. Seeing as I live in a state that has really good stand your ground laws.

Any cels plan on legally taking up arms, or do you have any other means of protecting yourself?
I absolutely do. There have been a few times when I wished I had a cc . A few months ago , while I was riding the train, some drugged up jogger pulled a knife on me because I refused to buy his weed. Unfortunately, I still have to wait until I'm 21.

I absolutely do. There have been a few times when I wished I had a cc . A few months ago , while I was riding the train, some drugged up jogger pulled a knife on me because I refused to buy his weed. Unfortunately, I still have to wait until I'm 21.
You still can have other means of protection like owning a pocket knife, or like another cel said he did on this thread, start martialartsmaxxing. Just make sure the pocket knife is legal length so that doesn't get held against you, if you decide to go that route. I think in martial arts training, they teach you how to disarm someone with a weapon.

You still can have other means of protection like owning a pocket knife, or like another cel said he did on this thread, start martialartsmaxxing. Just make sure the pocket knife is legal length so that doesn't get held against you, if you decide to go that route. I think in martial arts training, they teach you how to disarm someone with a weapon.
I have a pocket knife , and martial arts training. But even with both of those, you're likely to get hurt in a knife fight.

I have a pocket knife , and martial arts training. But even with both of those, you're likely to get hurt in a knife fight.
Especially against a dopehead, I bet. At that point, you're fighting for your life. Even if it means taking his. But then the media will be like "He DiNdU nUfFiN. hE wAs TrYiNg To MaKe A lIviNg." :feelsclown::feelsclown:

yes but for collection purposes.

Especially against a dopehead, I bet. At that point, you're fighting for your life. Even if it means taking his. But then the media will be like "He DiNdU nUfFiN. hE wAs TrYiNg To MaKe A lIviNg." :feelsclown::feelsclown:
I live in a major liberal hub, so I would probably be the one going to jail.

I live in a major liberal hub, so I would probably be the one going to jail.
I try to avoid living in liberal areas. They tend to coddle criminals and punish law abiding citizens

Definitely would weaponmaxx

guns should be a birthright. I would rather have a gun than air to breathe

I try to avoid living in liberal areas. They tend to coddle criminals and punish law abiding citizens
Unfortunately, im stuck here for the next year for reasons I dont want to discuss.

Yes, but I'm in Cuckanada:feelsclown:

Possible to own a gun for shooting practice just lots of restrictions like you can't carry it around with you.
whats the fuckin point then? cucked beyond belief