Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you actually like indian food?

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
★★★
I just wonder if you like indian food?Personally, I like curry food based on how it tastes but I think that it is nothing but heavy junk food full of spices and nothing more at the end of the day.What do you think about curry cuisine?

I grew up on it so yeah(I hate the overtly spicy dishes too)

I don’t like Indian food much. It is too smelly after I eat I need to wash my hands to get rid of the curry smell.

It depends. If it's made in the West, then it's good, but if it's made in Shitdia, then it'll just kill you.

I just wonder if you like indian food?Personally, I like curry food based on how it tastes but I think that it is nothing but heavy junk food full of spices and nothing more at the end of the day.What do you think about curry cuisine?
Would eat again/10

AlooSamosa3 500x500

It depends. If it's made in the West, then it's good, but if it's made in Shitdia, then it'll just kill you
Yes, if you aren't curry, you can get food poisoning in India just by being close to a stand where that "food" is prepared

Samosas are not even jeet meal
They originate from Persia or Arabic West Asia and were brought to jeets by Turkic Central Asians, but they're popular in jeetland and frequently served at jeet restaurants

Tastes really good in my opinion

Having biriyani as I write this

Yes. Although Indian and Paki shitskins are invading Canada by the millions and I want to evaporate all of them, I'll admit that Tandoori chicken, Masala, Roti bread, and pretty much any curry + rice dish is usually good.