Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you actually hate Chads?

Do you actually hate them?

• Total voters
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I hate them more than anything in the world. They're the evil assholes who bullied me my whole life and still get the hot girls I can only dream of. But it seems that some people here don't. I think that all Chads deserve to burn in Hell.

no, chad is chad, you cant hate chad, chad has been brought up the way he has and is the only way of living he knows, add good looking and silver platter ( everything handed to him). to that list u cant blame him.

females, on the other hand can go get hit by a meteor.

i only hate the chads who think they get femoids becausw of their peesonality

no, i hate genetics, chads are chads you can't hate, they're using what god gave them, and some to expose and break the hearts of women, i do hate this tyrone who cucked me when i tried to talk to this one girl i found attractive, fucking BBC's i swear you can't beat them

Yes because they don't help incels.

Yes. But id the same if i was chad

I hate the ones who think they're above you.

Yes, it's cucked to forgive them just because femoids are bad. Most who do this are just pussies who have chadly friends and don't dare to reject them.

Sadness said:
I hate them more than anything in the world. They're the evil assholes who bullied me my whole life and still get the hot girls I can only dream of. But it seems that some people here don't. I think that all Chads deserve to burn in Hell.

Most Chad's I knew were pretty good guys. 
It's just that I am jealous as fuck of them and the things they get to experience.

Yes, I hate them because I’m not them. It’s pure jealousy

No, cucks and women are the enemies.

Yes I do. I hate everyone of those obnoxious brutes. They too, along with all females, are the scum of the earth. They're absolutely degenerate, listening to the most obnoxious of 'music' and attending the most raucous of parties, have a plenditude of friends, girls, and a social life one can dream of; things incels are denied.

They must be destroyed.

Chads are egotistical assholes who always brag about how they look or how many gf's they have. I hate them all

It depends. Chads aren't one big hivemind; some are decent and some are scum.

Theres 2 types. The. Cool chad who has is a genuinely cool guy and is willing to help you and theres the asshole chad who picks on you. The latter i hate the first one is alright

If you don't hate Chad you have a problem.

Yes I have absolutely nothing in common with them and talking with them is absolutely unintriguing.

satoshisacuck said:
If you don't hate Chad you have a problem.
I rarely see chads where i live and the only one i've met genuinely tried to help me and had good intentions, the only people that bullied me throughout my life are normie and femoid scumbags.

Most chads I have met live happy, fulfilling lives so they are nice to everyone.

Chads aren't a monolith. There are Chads who are cocky assholes and there are Chads who are down to earth and nice because they have life on easy mode and have no reason to be hostile or mean to anyone.

Stacies on the other hand are pretty much all the same.

I hate anyone who isn't an incel so yes.