Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you actually give a shit about IT?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date

Do you actually give a shit about IT?

• Yes

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • No

Votes: 99 90.8%

• Total voters
that subreddit is dead anyway, stop talking about them

I see lots of guys here let IT live rent free in their heads, I think it's kinda pathetic.

The vote is anonymous so be honest, please.

I personally never cared tbh. I don't like the idea of IT larpers on the forum (or any kind of bluepilled fags) but those idiots get banned sooner or later so they're not really a big deal. Aside from that, I don't understand how any incel could get worked up by some retarded losers talking shit on reddit when we have some real problems like an entire gynocentric system trying to enslave us; false accusations of rape; criminals fucking with us irl; normies damaging our reputation irl and ruining our chances to improve our lives; etc...

I believe most users here share my thoughts in that regard, and I think most threads about IT are made just out of boredom or with the purpose of expressing our shared contempt for them (which is ok) but I was just curious to know if there are people here that actually give a fuck about IT and how many.

BTW I'm not making this thread to make fun of incels that get worked up because of IT. We're all human and we've all gotten pissed off over stupid shit on the internet. And also, this is the first and last time I make a thread about IT so don't give me shit for giving them attention, I'm just curious about the userbase here.
I forgot IT even existed at this point lmao, but I remember them actually being even worse off than us. It’s over for them

Never have, never will, never been there. The only reason I even know they exist is because of posts here.

Never have, never will, never been there. The only reason I even know they exist is because of posts here.
This.

If there was just one post per year about them, we would still give them way more attention than they deserve.
They are even more irrelevant in society's eyes than we are.

I know what its like to be discriminated against, treated unfairly, and thats shaped me. I really do support Black lives matter. They are the wrecking ball to the white society that you belong to and defend. You defend them and deny that we Asian men suffer. I know you support BLM too.

But I see that BLM will bring about the doom of white society whereas you support BLM only to virtue signal.
What a complete faggot soyboy, ban pls, also ignored.]

On-topic: no they're pathetic fucks who are lower than us on the foodchain, I just hate any feminist/leftists/SJWs when they're hypocrites and IT are a perfect example of such a group.

Last edited:
They are bigger low lifes than all of us