Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do yall only blame foids for the shittiness in your life or normies

both are shit

idc abt blame

foids and normies are both retarded shits but foids are the root of all evil

few foids were actually directly making my life worse, its always those normie guys, niggers, and Jews that are harassing me and making my life shittier than it already is

few foids were actually directly making my life worse, its always those normie guys, niggers, and Jews that are harassing me and making my life shittier than it already is
same but i dont know about jews

Normies destroyed my life by bullying and ostracizing me while foids destroyed my life by treating me like air

Both but foids over normies, at least normies are just retarded whereas foids can be that along with being shallow, materialistic, used up whores and so on

My genetics determined my life.

I blame humanity.

Reported

I don't discriminate

I don't really blame anyone for it. If I was in their place I wouldn't pay attention to someone like me either, just like if we replaced all the starving niggers in Africa with whites and the roles were reversed the outcome would have been the same. It's just how it is. The only thing I blame is this world and whatever power brought me into it.

i mostly blame my illness.

Difficult to say who I blame. I blame both myself, women and society as a whole. In some sense also men, but they typically do awful things mainly to impress women.

I blame my subhuman genetics first and foremost. And kikes for spreading cultural marxism and thus making 80% of males loveless, even though personally i would've been incel even before jewish takeover, cause my genes are just that garbage.

First blame genetics.
Then my own retardedness.

I just hate myself

Foids, normies, Jews, blacks, pakis, Hispanics, gypsies, aboriginals, faggots, the list goes on

Normies destroyed my life by bullying and ostracizing me while foids destroyed my life by treating me like air
Basically this.

The worst women ive actually had in my life were 35+ year olds.

Gen Z girls are fucked up but they never did something to me besides 1 particular Stacy Bitch.