Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do yall like jojo mangas?

kkkmember

kkkmember

Greycel
I love them I read every single one including jojolion
jojolion is so good If you like jojo this is a must-read

i like the anime but not season 6. i never read a manga in my life besides berserk

I read part 6 onwards because they weren’t adapted at the time.
Stone Ocean was meh. I did not like how they nerfed Jotaro at all, but it had some kino characters like Weather Report and Pucci.
SBR was a solid 10.
Jojolion was very good but felt full of shithousery at some parts. I don’t think I understood half of the enemy stands there JFL. It’s also the only part to keep the main antagonist unknown until the last few chapters which sucks.

1-4 was amazing but goddamn part 5 was basically a rehash of 3 but with worse characters
:feelsree::feelsree: I watched the anime for 5 but it was still trash!! Killed my love for the series ggs

I love them I read every single one including jojolion
jojolion is so good If you like jojo this is a must-read
I read some pages of the manga and I also watched the anime but I really don't understand why people like it. They say for the memes and the humor but it doesn't make me laugh at all. Maybe it's me I don't know, but there are better things on the market

Everything after part 8 is gonna suck I heard there was a tranny protag for 8 so...

my favourite anime series of all time
I still haven't watch part 6

I haven't read it but I watched some of the anime with my brocel @Lonelyus and I liked it

I still haven't watch part 6
Pretty shit since they got rid of David Productions and I didn't really like the setting or characters, especially Anasui. Only watched it for Father Pucci. I heard part 7 is peak tho.

Pretty shit since they got rid of David Productions and I didn't really like the setting or characters, especially Anasui. Only watched it for Father Pucci. I heard part 7 is peak tho.
.is group reading part 7???