Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women want all kind of attention or Chad-only attention ?

I

Infinite LDAR

Banned
-
I'm currently coping by thinking that if I make it obvious that I don't care about a women when she's forced to sit face to me in the train (I keep looking at the window, sometimes near her direction but still at the window, while moving my head like I'm listening to some good music to overoptimize the "I don't care about you" expression) or when I see her in streets (I look over her etc.), she'll be pissed off because she thought that she could get anyone attention.
I think it's only a half cope tho because I think they really want anyone attention (as much as men want sex), it's just that
the pain is only in the short term because there will be some beta cucks to give her the attention you don't give.

What are your thoughts on this ?

Chad and Chadlite sexual attention. Higher-tier normie, well liked, popular male friends they can friendzone and fell superior to.

She wants all the attention as long as you never tries to get into her pants(if you are an Incel of course ) .

They want any attention they can get. Chad would be preferable

Chad and Chadlite sexual attention. Higher-tier normie, well liked, popular male friends they can friendzone and fell superior to.
Ya don't think that women don't like when not everyone submit to them ? Because that's what we're talking about when you don't give the attention.

I'm only talking about scenario when women must look to your ugly ass and then you finish her by denying attention, it's obvious she would do something else if she could

She wants all the attention as long as you never tries to get into her pants(if you are an Incel of course ) .
They want any attention they can get. Chad would be preferable
So they are pissed off if you don't give right?

They like getting free money from cucks

they want the attention she cant get

So they are pissed off if you don't give right?
Women want you when they feel you don't need them. So don't give them attention only but be truly needless toward them too.

Women want you when they feel you don't need them. So don't give them attention only but be truly needless toward them too.
Cope they want chad. Get that redpiller bs the fuck outta here

When you are a good looking Chad , you will never need a woman .

What kind of unholy cope is this? Chad gets to jerk off to his mirror reflection?
When all the women are all over you as a Chad , you won't feel in need to women .

When all the women are all over you as a Chad , you won't feel in need to women .

When they have so many options, they either hump and dump (short term) or pick a really pretty foid for the long term.

It's irrelevant if you give them attention. If you give them attention as an incel you are creepy, if you give them attention as Chad you are confident alpha male.

If you don't give them attention as an incel you are invisible and if you don't give them attention as Chad you are 'mysterious hottie'.
If you are a needless Incel they will feel curious about you , respect you but NEVER Fuck you . And go for that stupid hot Chad .

If you are a needless Incel they will feel curious about you , respect you but NEVER Fuck you . And go for that stupid hot Chad .

Just be a needless incel theory. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

No.

You would be doing foids a favour by giving off the: "I don't care about you" body language.

If you were a chad/chadlite, she'd do whatever she can to get your attention (I've seen a foid do squats next to a Chad, then ask him to "spot" her for 10 reps :feelsseriously:).

It's irrelevant if you give them attention. If you give them attention as an incel you are creepy, if you give them attention as Chad you are confident alpha male.

If you don't give them attention as an incel you are invisible and if you don't give them attention as Chad you are 'mysterious hottie'.
I think they'll feel weird seeing a truecel blatantly not looking at them, I think you underestimate the level of attention women need. It's not about sexual attraction, we are only talking about the validation you feel when someone gives you attention. I think this kind of attention, even if it's better when coming from Chad, is still valued whoever you are because women want to be worshipped by everyone.

The problem is whether they will feel "he's just a weirdo I feels superior to him anyway" meaning my strategy doesn't work or "why he doesn't look at me ? Am I not attractive enough ?", with that usual lack of confidence and constant need for validation women have with themselves, meaning it works.

After I tought about it, I think it probably only works if they didn't got any attention that day, so probably right in the morning while going to work or on some exceptional scenarios like she got dumped by Chad + you don't give that attention right after that event etc.

They still want attention from sub8s but it has to be purely platonic and solely for the sake of providing her with your resources and your labor.

They want ALL the attention, but they prefer chad's