Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women like this exist or are "femcels" on twitter coping?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★★
Screenshot 20231211 224817

Lmao what a fucking joke, muh femcels

My sister looks exactly like this down to the dressing style (tall, lanky, hunched back, mid face with huge spectacles ) and she has a normie /htn bf

As long as SIMPS and Cucks exist
There won't be a single femcel

and they will exist till the end of time passibly :feelsseriously:

Foids being original, JFL.

Saying femcel is like saying dry water or cold fire, it makes no sense.

No, "femcels" aren't real.

Women when they have to settle for a 6’0 Chad instead of a 6’3 chad

Femcels are one of the biggest memes in the incelosphere. They usually parrot the argument that they can get sex but they want a relationship, which they can't because they're ugly. While I can understand where they're coming from, that's like a Western man complaining about his PlayStation 5 not working to a starving malnourished African child. Their issues are nowhere near ours. Men NEED sex or at least some bare minimum female attention in order to have normally functioning minds. Women don't have our testosterone levels. They aren't as horny. They get way more pleasure from sex/masturbation, and they're still complaining?

Besides, their argument literally goes against the entire point of cel-dom. The entirety point is that you can't get sex. But alas, women will women, constantly appropriating terms.

Femcels are one of the biggest memes in the incelosphere. They usually parrot the argument that they can get sex but they want a relationship, which they can't because they're ugly. While I can understand where they're coming from, that's like a Western man complaining about his PlayStation 5 not working to a starving malnourished African child. Their issues are nowhere near ours. Men NEED sex or at least some bare minimum female attention in order to have normally functioning minds. Women don't have our testosterone levels. They aren't as horny. They get way more pleasure from sex/masturbation, and they're still complaining?

Besides, their argument literally goes against the entire point of cel-dom. The entirety point is that you can't get sex. But alas, women will women, constantly appropriating terms.
And look, I know depression etc. is not a dick measuring contest. I'm not saying their issues are completely invalid just because we have it worse than them. But to even suggest for a moment that their problems are as serious as ours is, frankly, just signs of being spoiled and entitled.

Any female can install Tinder on her phone and instantly have thousands of men lining up to be her boyfriend. There's no such thing as a femcel.

There are some women who think that because they can't get Chad to commit to a long term relationship that they are involuntarily celibate. But those women are retarded.

Last edited:
Femcels are one of the biggest memes in the incelosphere.
It's not an incelosphere meme kek, literally everyone here agrees that there's no such thing as a female incel. "Femcels" are a normiesphere meme.

Yes... that's why femcels are considered a joke here...
Oh i see. I thought you meant meme as in the classical definition of meme, that is:
A meme is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads by means of imitation from person to person within a culture and often carries symbolic meaning representing a particular phenomenon or theme

Last edited:
No such thing as a female incel.

All female 'incels' are actually volcels with high standards. They just need to lower their standards a bit and can immediately find someone. There are so many desperate and lonely men out there. It's mathematically impossible for females to be incels.

Men have no sexual leverage, we can't even reject roasties because they don't want us anyway, "femcels" are complete mongoloids

Femcel = cold coffee / melted ice-cream... it's a fucking oxymoron.

I have not seen a single “femcel” online claim to be a virgin, they’ve all had sex

Any retard who believes in femcels or fembots will be sent to the front lines during the incel revolution.

no. Ik fat disgusting women from tiktok and they have no problem getting boyfriends. Fuck off with these reddit-tier bluepilled shit

6627F448 B240 47C2 9E1A F4189674BA7D

They see a 5 and 6 and think it’s an incel they see us and think it’s an extraterrestrial

retarded meme

obviously not femcels are not real

Many women like that exist.

But, they also have an endless line of simps so it doesn't matter.

Imagine going on a dating app and having 200 matches a week. Imagine having 3 blokes from work after you.
Imagine being approached on the street by someone who wants you. Imagine your facebook consisting of 10
guys who want you in real life. I think incels would also just go for Stacey. Now this is creating problems
in our society that are being seen on a micro and macro level. Men find no incentive to be good men when
they can't get a date, are in poverty, status oppressed etc.

When your gov don't listen vote them out.

"was rejected by incels irl" :lul: :lul: