Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women like older men....yes and no

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
First we have to define older. To an 18 year old, a 28 year old and his 80 year old grandpa would both be "older men" to her. But knowing what we know about the age pill, if she said "I like older men", we would know she means the 28 year old and not the 80 year old.

And I think this is where red pill gets it confused. They here young women say "I like older men" so they say "hurr durr men age like fine wine". But when a prime foid says that, she's generally talking about a 25-35ish man who still is good looking, showing minimal, if any, signs of aging, has hair and is in good shape. She's not talking about the average middle aged man who's overweight and balding, showing signs of aging but drives a fancy sports car.

18 will fuck 28 year old chad no doubt

As long as the man looks good, she is horny for him. 25 or 45.

So. As a 57yo ugly man, you could in fact tell me that it's over for me and it would be true?

As i suspected!

First we have to define older. To an 18 year old, a 28 year old and his 80 year old grandpa would both be "older men" to her. But knowing what we know about the age pill, if she said "I like older men", we would know she means the 28 year old and not the 80 year old.

And I think this is where red pill gets it confused. They here young women say "I like older men" so they say "hurr durr men age like fine wine". But when a prime foid says that, she's generally talking about a 25-35ish man who still is good looking, showing minimal, if any, signs of aging, has hair and is in good shape. She's not talking about the average middle aged man who's overweight and balding, showing signs of aging but drives a fancy sports car.
Basically.

Some men can get away with it even up to 45yrs of age. but generally you would need to look atleast 10-15 yrs younger than your actual age.

If you're 45, you need to look like a 30-35 yr old

If you're 30-35, you need to look like a 22-28 yr old.

On top of being in shape, average face, decent height, not bald, and financially set.

You cant afford to be out of shape and broke and looking like her grandpa.
As long as the man looks good, she is horny for him. 25 or 45.

Basically.

Some men can get away with it even up to 45yrs of age. but generally you would need to look atleast 10-15 yrs younger than your actual age.

If you're 45, you need to look like a 30-35 yr old

If you're 30-35, you need to look like a 22-28 yr old.

On top of being in shape, average face, decent height, not bald, and financially set.

You cant afford to be out of shape and broke and looking like her grandpa.
This x100

After 25, they generally like older men chads, specially who is already married, settled and have kids.

Those married chads cheat on their wives all the time, it's very common.

CHAD , THEY WANT CHAD , WHATEVER CHAD , JUST CHAD

If I was loaded.