Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Do women have a fetish for criminal men?"

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
I asked on a German site whether women like criminals. I don't know the gender of the user, but two foids gave blackpill answers and acknowledged that women like criminals.

"There is plenty of evidence for this. For example, women wrote to serial killers and greatly admired them. In Israeli prisons, female guards get pregnant by Palestinians, headlines and videos.

Talahons hang out with girls. Gangster rap is loved by women, Jeremy Meeks was bailed out of prison by women after his mugshot was released.

Do women get wet with criminal men?"

one user:
"Please provide evidence for the statement that female Israeli guards impregnate themselves from Palestinians"

me:

the same user:
"Then why do you write that guards got themselves pregnant when there's nothing about it in the article? Be more careful with your sources"

me:
"At the end the seeds dripped out. This wasn't just one case, this is happening worldwide. If you're smart you can find videos."

One user:

“Women” are not creatures that have interests. Every woman is different. It is the very definition of a fetish that you are individual phenomena.
So: no."

Second user:
"No. INDIVIDUALS like such people - men as well as women. And only a small percentage.

There are usually three possible reasons:

That's how you tick yourself.
You want to save the person or you don't believe that the person is a criminal.
You suffer from trauma bonding and are drawn to what fits what you've been taught."

other user:
“Definitely not for murderers or rapists. But someone who fights, for example, can have something.”

other user (I think a foid):
"So I can confirm from personal experience (a few decades now) that some women actually have a strong tendency to continually feel attracted to men who are anything but good for them.

They are beaten up, raped, robbed, cheated on and generally treated like dirt and when it comes to their new partner they always pick exactly the biggest psychopath from a wide range of men, who then treats them exactly the same as they are used to.

All other people in her social circle usually recognize at first glance that the new guy is a thug, a criminal, a cheater or a tyrant, except the woman herself...."

other user (a foid):
"There can be several reasons for this, money, they are impressed that he has so much money, or he drives a big car, but power also plays a role, women just feel safe when they are with someone who has a lot to say on the street you don't want to have any problems, e.g. a Hells Angel =) Etc. a gangster life can be exciting, especially for young, naive girls who really have little intelligence =)"

other user:
"“Women” are not creatures that have interests. Every woman is different. It is the very definition of a fetish that you are individual phenomena.

So: no."

NOOOOO IT'S FAKE WOMEN LIKE GUYS WITH A GOOD PERSONALITY!
Soyjak angry