Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women give you the evil look

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

Good genes eat the bad genes, I’m right you wrong
★★★★★
Angry Dragon Ball Super GIF by Funimation
This is an example

They always look like they are about to shit when they look at me

Women don't look at me

It’s always followed by these anal smell when they walk past me

The smell of anus is strong even in public when they walk by me

It’s not anger but disgust.

My mom looks at me like this all the time whenever I dare to try and talk to her. She unironically gave me that glare when I offered her one of those mini slim jims before work.

They either avoid me, some give me the evil eye, age 40+ they're either really nice or total cunts. I guess I have the face only a mother could love...

What does that even mean nigga.
Women are disgusted with the way I look.
Maybe be more confident instead of complaining about your looks?

Low self esteem makes you unattractive

I think he means
For millions of years been have understood their purpose in survival and providing

Within the past 10 years men don’t even know who they are anymore

I’m confident nigga I walk with my chest puffed out and I look people in the eye.
Doesn’t stop foids from scrunching up their face when talking to me.

I've noticed I get this from curry foids while other races of women seem to just ignore me. My guess it's the fear that their parents could possibly get them arranged to marry a dirty pajeet that looks like me or worse one day briefly crossing their minds. I personally will never get arranged though, it's hardly ascension and my parents themselves cba to arrange anything for me

I’m confident nigga I walk with my chest puffed out and I look people in the eye.
Doesn’t stop foids from scrunching up their face when talking to me.
Be even more confident then you are now

I've noticed I get this from curry foids while other races of women seem to just ignore me. My guess it's the fear that their parents could possibly get them arranged to marry a dirty pajeet that looks like me or worse one day briefly crossing their minds. I personally will never get arranged though, it's hardly ascension and my parents themselves cba to arrange anything for me

Curry foids always walk so loud for some reason

I’d be shopping at Walmart and I what fuckin stomping and shit knocking over and I look back and see a 5’4 pajeet curry looking for the canned asparagus

I can tell they hate me even on the internet without eye contact

I can tell they hate me even on the internet without eye contact

Over tbh

If a foid isn’t messaging you on instagram at 2 AM, “u down to fuck?” u might as well grab a hammer and slam your nuts cause you know most dudes are creampied a girl meanwhile we’re here stroking our cocks

It’s more disgust or pity. No inbetween