Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do women get turned on by being beaten? Specially during sex?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Thoughts? Any studies?

Not looking at that shit nigga I already don't feel great
Well there are other studies that it shows women orgasm during rape. Particularly I remember that one which stated that about 60% of them got aroused and 5% orgasmed.

Yes their little cunny get wet just thinking about it... it's only that they want to be beaten by Chads though

Well there are other studies that it shows women orgasm during rape. Particularly I remember that one which stated that about 60% of them got aroused and 5% orgasmed.
20% monkey

Wtf does that even mean?
Ape

Yes.Most of them fantasise about rape.

5% were raped by Chad, and 60% by Chadlites.

It’s more of a letting certain men get away with it thing but I’m sure some get aroused from it.

Women love to be dominated and there’s no better way of dominating someone like beating the piss out of them.

There’s actually some masculine/alpha male behavior that is extremely negative. A man who is 100% alpha would probably be a psychopathic serial killer with zero capability of empathy.