Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women find inmates attractive.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
If the inamte is good looking sure.

They find anything they deem good looking attractive. Murderers, rapists, child molesters. All is excused if you're good looking.

It simply boils down to looks first, doesn't matter if its your nice friendly Chad mailman, or some crazy psychotic Chad.

However, there has been some research suggesting that women are attracted to men with dark triad personalities because they subconsciously view them to be better father-figures, lol I fucking kid you not...

Women would find the biggest piece of human garbage imaginable attractive if he happened to be good looking.

Of course. I knew a slag that could sense if a guy had been to prison, or so she claimed.

It seemed that it was a positive thing in her mind.

I called her out on her bullshit and told her she should admire people who get away with being bad,
not the low iq idiot guy who gets caught from being bad. But of course there's less drama there which is bad because these bitches love the drama. You can gain some points by just being chaotic and creating drama.

Orange is the new black have pretty hot girls for being "prisoners" so I would say yes.

only attractive inmates

Do bears shit in the woods