Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do women even know how to cook anymore?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I feel like very few do in this day and age. Like I feel like all they can make is cereal.

Seriously, it seems like more men know how to cook than women today. I bet I could out cook 95% of foids aged 18-30.

No they really dont. Theyre not taught that shit anymore

No, they are too ”empowered”.

None of my sisters can. All my male relatives can, and are decent at it. I thought about becoming a chef, but that was before I became clinically depressed and an alcoholic.

None of my sisters can. All my male relatives can, and are decent at it. I thought about becoming a chef, but that was before I became clinically depressed and an alcoholic.

It's actually sad how Josh can cook better than most foids lmao.

The only women I have seen actually cooking are at least 40+ years old, now they grab microwave trash, heat it up and call that "cooking".

Seriously, it seems like more men know how to cook than women today. I bet I could out cook 95% of foids aged 18-30.

Everything is upside down.

lol seriously most women are useless. Just lol @ going betabux for a whore who cant even cook

they do but in islamic shitholes like pakistan yes, in europe women can't do ANYTHING,13 year old boys are more skilled than 90% of females

They don't need to cook because there are men who will cook for them

I out cook almost any food I've encountered. Most of them bring frozen meals at work or have their beta buxx cook for them.

nah, even in EE, the ones that can still do it literally want to shoot their parents for "forcing them" to make a soup or whatever when they were young, you can imagine how it would go to make them "relive those bad memories", the dumb cunts

why the fuck would they cook when they can get orbiters to take them out to eat

No idea, and honestly I do not care. Cooking is something I want to learn myself, I do not need a woman for that.

like i would know what they do? how fucking stupid can you be not to know how to cook its fairly easy anyway and this is coming from an idiot.

They don't have to. They would never starve and always have a solution.
I'm sure they can't prepare pasta.

got 20+ female cousins
only 1 knows how to bake but not actually cook
even the ones with kids just get them mcdonalds everyday

10+ male cousins
about half can cook and grill. other half at least can grill bbq and burgers if need be

females really are t expected to be motherly or know anything these days tbh.
not that i can talk much cuz i cant cook for shit and i cant even fix shit around the house either. although, to be fair i always never really put effort since im a loser. if i had a family and kids id at least make them good school lunches and meals

Great place to ask, right?

The worlds best cooks are men.

They never knew how to do anything better than men can tbh. They aren't even superior housekeepers.

Men have always been better cooks than women. It’s just that men usually have to work so women are handed the responsibility of cooking.

Nope, at the age they usually learn to cook this generation of foids we're out twerking on Chads cock

I would like to cook things myself if i had a wife to be honest.
Cooking is a good stress relief. And its fun.

the day i learned to cook was the day i understood foids cant do anything better than men

a woman that can't cook is basically saying:
"I am a feminist"

Why should they learn how to cook when they can betabuxx for it by simply saying she's feminist.

Foids literally can’t do anything useful at all these days.

They have a vagina and that is it.

No man... These days betacucks cook fo them.

Tbh I bet I already cook better than most moms kek:D

well my mom can cook some stuff

but it was usually my dad that cooked

The best chefs in the world recieve "michelin stars" to acknowledge their achievements

out of the top 15 in the world, 12 are men, and 3 women. That says it all really.

I had to teach myself how to cook since my parents couldn't be bothered.
The amount of foids at Uni that cant even use a washing machine is inconceivable.

There's been at least 30 foids that have questioned how it works and whether they can mix certain clothes together.

why should they? cucks will bring them out for $100 dinners every night

I enjoy food just like any other person here. A woman knowing how to cook is not something she NEEDS to know for me to find her more valuable. I mean sure, it would be nice if she knew how to, but it's something that's not a priority i consider when looking for a woman.

In my country mainly yes,but don't know about the west. they probably don't even know basic things

no and why should they? you get nothing for being a good cook as a woman in the west nowadays.

They do if you’re Chad

As an enitchcel my cooking skills are 10/10

No,but some of them are interested in cooking,they're just never taught to.Because ''Das Sexyst''