Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do women even feel love?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Literally moe szyslak
-
Screenshot 20240707 195729 Instagram

As we know there are numerous differences between the male and female brains, we also know that almost everything they can do can be summed up to malice and greed.

I don’t care for the new Jewish statics that say there “super duper smart!” Despite throughout history that being proven false. In the modern day, statistics are just dollar signs, and all statistics are biased in some way. However, I do think that (rather than simply choosing not to love US) I believe they are inept in feeling love. And I believe that if we checked this without the Jews help we’d find the following results:

1. I predict women would be unable to feel love and/or compassion. I strongly believe that women’s brain would have little to no sense of empathy
IMG 6074
IMG 6075

The male brain happens to run front the back (which helps with empathy because empathy is at the back) while the female brain is more concentrated At the front, the evolved skills in language so they could be lying manipulative Slut’s and manipulate men.

2. I believe the study would also find that women are tribalistic rather than communal. Women’s brains always go back to “ME! ME! ME!” And all they ever think about is themselves. They can never do something out of good will, it always has to run back to them

3. Intelligence: my belief is women and men would be equal or (minimal difference) in IQ BUT in creativity men would prosper. Women aren’t able to create anything new and never have any real thoughts. They are cookie cutter copies of 1 another

4. Women are only attracted to the top 1% of men. The study will find women are prone to Hypergamy At heart. And it will show women have an evolution drive to procreate with the alpha male.

Thank you for reading, my theory and my predictions if an unbiassed study like this was evER realised .

Women can love Chad. Not men below that though. Also, the diagram about brain wiring is very interesting. Makes a lot of sense.

Chad only they will do batshit insane things just to keep chad to themselves and some of you niggers are still coping about that they cant feel love, yeah they cant love sub7 subhuman manlets.

Women can love Chad. Not men below that though. Also, the diagram about brain wiring is very interesting. Makes a lot of sense.
Partly agree, women feel a strong drive to mate with Chad . But is being horny really love?

Chad only they will do batshit insane things just to keep chad to themselves and some of you niggers are still coping about that they cant feel love, yeah they cant love sub7 subhuman manlets.
They want chads genes inside them, doesn’t mean they wouldn’t dump him for a gigachad

I don't think they can. They can mimic love with Chads, but they will never truly love a sub7 man.

Partly agree, women feel a strong drive to mate with Chad . But is being horny really love?
I think so. They develop an emotional attachment to a Chad they have an LTR with and would not get over him easily

They want chads genes inside them, doesn’t mean they wouldn’t dump him for a gigachad
maybe, maybe not its too risky for them too lose chad but on the other hand toilets are completely retarded so i can see them doing stupid shit like that.

I think so. They develop an emotional attachment to a Chad they have an LTR with and would not get over him easily
I partly agree on this. But I think it comes out as “trauma” .

My mother was abused by my father and she nevER stops talking about him. She’s always dreaming about him and she attually told me she enjoyed the beatings. Women are sickening and like sickening men

I partly agree on this. But I think it comes out as “trauma” .

My mother was abused by my father and she nevER stops talking about him. She’s always dreaming about him and she attually told me she enjoyed the beatings. Women are sickening and like sickening men
True

maybe, maybe not its too risky for them too lose chad but on the other hand toilets are completely retarded so i can see them doing stupid shit like that.
They would, in a heartbeat

I dont think that you can love past childhood someone above you, someone you depend on or takes care of you. Adult lasting love is nurturing. They could love their kids and pets. Just a dumb theory.

I dont think that you can love past childhood someone above you, someone you depend on or takes care of you. Adult lasting love is nurturing. They could love their kids and pets. Just a dumb theory.
and the one they physically find attractive

"From the amorous point of view Véronique belonged, as we all do, to a sacrificed generation. She had certainly been capable of love; she wished to still be capable it, I'll say that for her; but it was no longer possible. A scarce, artificial and belated phenomenon, love can only blossom under certain mental conditions, rarely conjoined, and totally opposed to the freedom of morals which characterizes the modern era. Véronique had known too many discothèques, too many lovers; such a way of life impoverishes a human being, inflicting sometimes serious and always irreversible damage. Love as a kind of innocence and as a capacity for illusion, as an aptitude for epitomizing the whole of the other sex in a single loved being rarely resists a year of sexual immorality, and never two. In reality the successive sexual experiences accumulated during adolescence undermine and rapidly destroy all possibility of projection of an emotional and romantic sort; progressively, and in fact extremely quickly, one becomes as capable of love as an old slag. And so one leads, obviously, a slag's life; in ageing one becomes less seductive, and on that account bitter. One is jealous of the younger, and so one hates them. Condemned to remain unvowable, this hatred festers and becomes increasingly fervent; then it dies down and fades away, just as everything fades away. All that remains is resentment and disgust, sickness and the anticipation of death."

"From the amorous point of view Véronique belonged, as we all do, to a sacrificed generation. She had certainly been capable of love; she wished to still be capable it, I'll say that for her; but it was no longer possible. A scarce, artificial and belated phenomenon, love can only blossom under certain mental conditions, rarely conjoined, and totally opposed to the freedom of morals which characterizes the modern era. Véronique had known too many discothèques, too many lovers; such a way of life impoverishes a human being, inflicting sometimes serious and always irreversible damage. Love as a kind of innocence and as a capacity for illusion, as an aptitude for epitomizing the whole of the other sex in a single loved being rarely resists a year of sexual immorality, and never two. In reality the successive sexual experiences accumulated during adolescence undermine and rapidly destroy all possibility of projection of an emotional and romantic sort; progressively, and in fact extremely quickly, one becomes as capable of love as an old slag. And so one leads, obviously, a slag's life; in ageing one becomes less seductive, and on that account bitter. One is jealous of the younger, and so one hates them. Condemned to remain unvowable, this hatred festers and becomes increasingly fervent; then it dies down and fades away, just as everything fades away. All that remains is resentment and disgust, sickness and the anticipation of death."
What is this from?

Yes you can because men are adults women are not