Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do white men feel anger at white women for helping to cause the downfall of the white race?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Some of the cause of the downfall of white birthrates is down to white men prefering to post online, LARPing online as incels, too high inhibition to approach white women.

But a lot of it is due to white women's standards being too high for what they want in a white man. Couple that with white women receiving benefits and welfare instead of having to rely on a white husband, white women placing their career above childrearing, etc, then we have feminism and social change other factors.

But ultimately, white women are the ones who can either do what society tells them or not. Do you blame them?

Its white mens fault for giving their women the ability to be so destructive. InB4 "jews"

Why don't you hang out on 8/pol/ and actually ask the most unashamedly racist white men what they think about white women instead of incel losers who are mostly completely low iq retards who's entire identities revolve around their inability to get laid?

Want to fuck white women?

You can achieve this in two ways:

Be rich, tall, good-looking, neurotypical, and physically fit
or
Be any random black guy with the courage to approach them.

I blame the men of the past for being pussies and I blame the men of this for being even bigger pussies, sometimes my only hope is to die before western society falls for good as I see this feminization irreversible, we are truly fucked

This does not imply that women are not to blame, the thing is is, you can't blame a dog for being a dog but I wouldn't put a fucking dog as the president of a country or in any major job

Petition to ban these low IQ racebaiting posts.

I don't care about the white race, I just want to enjoy this existence.

The white race won't go extinct until long after I'm gone so why should I care?

or
Omg please kill me
I don't care about the white race, I just want to enjoy this existence.

The white race won't go extinct until long after I'm gone so why should I care?

Women doesn't matter the race would ruin everything if such liberties were given. This is %100 the fault of white men.

The race baiting in this thread. Close this

or

Cannot do that I'm afraid.

I didn't realize this was racebaiting. As I walk around my city, I can only imagine what a 90 year old British white man must feel. He has lived through being the only race here to a minority here.

But no one looking at women's part to play in this. Namely feminism and not having children from an early age.

white guys breeding with asian women is just contributing to the rise of the Asian race

Some of the cause of the downfall of white birthrates is down to white men prefering to post online, LARPing online as incels, too high inhibition to approach white women.

But a lot of it is due to white women's standards being too high for what they want in a white man. Couple that with white women receiving benefits and welfare instead of having to rely on a white husband, white women placing their career above childrearing, etc, then we have feminism and social change other factors.

But ultimately, white women are the ones who can either do what society tells them or not. Do you blame them?
I hate white women. I want them all dead.

Isn't this thread considered race baiting?

Why should I care about my race,I'm surrounded by whites and all they've ever done is treat me like shit,fuck white people.

Last edited:
Isn't this thread considered race baiting?
I really don't get why a race should be hated for incels.. surely the one we should be hating is women in general. Not just "muh skin colour"
Why should I care about the my race,I'm surrounded by whites and all they've ever done is treat me like shit,fuck white people.
Agreed.
I hate white women. I want them all dead.
I hate the world and I want it dead. Nothing would give me more satisfaction and pleasure then to rape the world of it's life giving potential.

What would those idiots at Pol say? Any guesses?

Probably blame it on Jews or something stupid

I hate the world and I want it dead. Nothing would give me more satisfaction and pleasure then to rape the world of it's life giving potential.

Don't look at me, I'm white and have cold approached 500+ women in my life. No sexual acts ever acquired form it.

Yes, racemixing white girls trigger the shit out of me, no offense meant, Face. I like you.

Good thing they're so rare here tbh.