Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do white incels still have hope?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
Everyone knows the brutal racepill. If you're white, women are a LOT more likely to find you attractive. It doesn't matter if the woman in question is white, black, Latina or Asian, if you're white, they're gonna find you more attractive than people of any other race. Do you believe white incels still have hope and that non-white incels are the truest of incels, the ones that will never ascend and can do nothing else but LDAR?

depends on the individual. there is hope for the tall white "mentalcels" here

There's always hope if you're prepared to beta bux and accumulate enough wealth to do it.

There is hope if youre whote and tall, cus i know a bunch of tall ugly, white guys who do good romantically. You wont have as good a chance if youre white and short or average height

Most white incels are location-cels. Moving to sea would sort it out but at the detriment of the guys there & any male hapas that come about & how long will this work anyway, more & more Chads & normies are going there every year which long term will raise the bar.

Maybe only a sliver of hope

I'm not huwhite.

I thought I read somewhere blacks have a greater homophilly than other races but yeah whites can still get white latino and ethnic.

Everyone knows the brutal racepill. If you're white, women are a LOT more likely to find you attractive. It doesn't matter if the woman in question is white, black, Latina or Asian, if you're white, they're gonna find you more attractive than people of any other race. Do you believe white incels still have hope and that non-white incels are the truest of incels, the ones that will never ascend and can do nothing else but LDAR?
The racepill isint true

Maybe you mean white as in only western types of white, i'm slav with light eyes but i'm also short and ugly and poor so no beta buxing. Even when i make a fake online dating account in sea, the only women who show some interest are the ones living in hovels clearly looking for money, prostitutes and trannies. Not to mention sea women are by far one of the ugliest i've seen, since i have grown in slavlands where there are tons of hot women, sea women don't even look human to me.

I suppose there is still some hope for us white incels now that you mention it OP but then again thats only for those of us that are willing to "Mudmaxxx" heh.

I'd argue most of us are not willing to do this not only because of the general unattractiveness of non white women but also because we don't want AIDS, other nasty STD's or some angry ex or current (on the run) mud Chad felon "secret" boyfriend or husband of her's tracking us down for murder/a severe beating for infringing on his territory/property.

Yeah, I mean really think about it.

Just what most of us white incels/wizards really want ie some thug maxxed nigger/wetback covered in tats breaking into our house (home invasion) and fucking us up, because we somehow managed to stick our dick/s into his public toilet, heh.[/extreme sarcasm

Yeah, there's still hope for you... In Indonesia...

All other things being equal, being white is an advantage but it's not that much of a difference and things are never equal.

Yes.

Unironically haircutmaxx and fashionmaxx if you're white, you will likely get a gf.

Yes. SE Asia. And those gold digging whores in Latin America love white cock

If they're tall or average height. I don't see why not unless they're bald or a just reallly really ugly or both or dickcel

Only if your a land and/or home owner, so she can divorce rob you of it later.

stop lying you stupid "JBW" faggots

whites are the only true incels

most women in 2019 hate whitoids except asian women

stop lying you stupid "JBW" faggots

whites are the only true incels

most women in 2019 hate whitoids except asian women

I don't doubt that other races can be incel, but this JBW meme doesn't apply for truecels like me that no race of foids can even stand to LOOK at!

Can some low-tier normie attract low-tier Asian women? Sure, I've seen countless examples of this. But even then there is a cutoff. At least in the west and East Asia (don't know about Southeast Asia because I don't get enough vacation time in Cuckmerica to enjoy the supposed promised land).

All NT whitecels who aren't truecels have hope.

Race pill = eye pill ngl

If that's the only hope available then no way

I wouldn't either but plenty of Incels would be willing to beta bux at some point. Unless the woman desires you sexually it's pointless.

Seamaxxing is possible but it is eroding as an option due to Asia's increasing wealth and Chads moving to Asia. Changs and Chadpreets are also increasingly moving into southeast Asia.

Idk but There is hope for tallfags no matter the race

If you can afford it, come to Singapore.