Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do whatever you want, just don't be a virgin past 19 or it's legit over

• Thread starter Deleted member 36783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36783

Self-banned
-
once you're out of school it's over like actually legit over
you will never be her first choice in a big college full of chads, you retarded 15 year olds better do something to be someone's first dont care if she's ugly or chubby. Just be someone's first or you will be legit mentally crippled for the rest of your life. There's no fucking way i can bond with a girl now even if she's into me because I wasn't anyone's first choice. I'm warning you mentalcel youngfags you're running out of time because once you're an incel past high school it's legit over you will never recover cuz all the girls will have multiple sex partners and you will always feel inadequate and insecure because you never took a girls v-card
Fuck man this is brutal I will die without experiencing this feeling

>Someone's first
>15 years old

Do whatever you want, just don't be unattractive past 19 or it's legit over​

you're surrounded by girls, the dating pool is small and regional, you can ask out any girl without worrying about law. It's literally the best time to get laid. I envy you fags, look at me now how am I gonna get a girl? I don't even leave my room for fucks sake theres no fucking way I'm ever getting out of this mindset. Lack of teen love crippled me for life
Heck mass approach middle school lolis for all I care jfl just don't leave school without sex

you're running out of time because once you're an incel past high school it's legit over
bullshit if you're incel you never had time to begin with. There are some youngelcs who are late into puberty, once their bodys catch up they ascend. Just because those can escape inceldom doesn't mean that the 15 year old who stopped growing and started balding can.

ova 4 me
ME

bullshit if you're incel you never had time to begin with. There are some youngelcs who are late into puberty, once their bodys catch up they ascend. Just because those can escape inceldom doesn't mean that the 15 year old who stopped growing and started balding can.
keep coping nigger faggot. If you don't even try in school like @Broly then you're a giga tard. Just lol man you really think there are balding 15 year olds on chads.is? These attention whoring young kinds are fucking themselves up for the lulz

keep coping nigger faggot. If you don't even try in school like @Broly then you're a giga tard. Just lol man you really think there are balding 15 year olds on chads.is? These attention whoring young kinds are fucking themselves up for the lulz
yea I was balding at 15-16. I am 23 now norwood 3,5

meanwhile my late bloomer "friend" got a growth spurt at that time and went from incel to a guy with 3 girlfriends in a year

You’re such a faggot

yea I was balding at 15-16. I am 23 now norwood 3,5

meanwhile my late bloomer "friend" got a growth spurt at that time and went from incel to a guy with 3 girlfriends in a year
then it was over for you from the start but you are still in minority of truecels. What I've noticed is that under 21 year olds are usually mentalcel high tier normies and over 25/26 are usually truecels on this forum because it's very much anime/zoomer shit infested so chances of a normie sexhaver 30 something fakecel posting here is too little but that of mentalcel anxietyfag teens are too high. I don't trust anyone who's not atleast 21
You’re such a faggot
You should kill yourself:feelsaww:

once you're out of school it's over like actually legit over
you will never be her first choice in a big college full of chads, you retarded 15 year olds better do something to be someone's first dont care if she's ugly or chubby. Just be someone's first or you will be legit mentally crippled for the rest of your life. There's no fucking way i can bond with a girl now even if she's into me because I wasn't anyone's first choice. I'm warning you mentalcel youngfags you're running out of time because once you're an incel past high school it's legit over you will never recover cuz all the girls will have multiple sex partners and you will always feel inadequate and insecure because you never took a girls v-card
Fuck man this is brutal I will die without experiencing this feeling
This is so true. Wise words. The heightpill might be the most brutal but the teenlovepill causes a pain due to the fact that we had the oportunity to be first but didn't try.

You should kill yourself:feelsaww:
You don’t understand some of us in highschoolcels have no friends, are very ugly, get picked on, etc.

You were probably just like us in high school but in denial. Some of us just took the blackpill early.

cope.

I'm warning you mentalcel youngfags you're running out of time
I ran out of time. I would do literally everything in my power to have seen this post 5 years ago. EVERYTHING.

Maybe in the 1950's. In today's degenerate era? :feelskek::feelsgah:
I know what you're saying but the average is not fucking 12 jesus christ. Early age in this day is probably 11 and late age 17. My estimation. This would make 14 the average, and 15 just a bit past the average. So a good chunk of foids lose their virginity at 15 or later.

This post is hyperbolici

Cope if you think normies banging since 15 are all getting used goods. Plenty of virgins to have at that age still.
Not in my country, maybe in some more traditional/less sexual country I guess.

Also, they do not fuck with 15 year old normies, they fuck with older guys. It's normal to see older guys in front of schools waiting to pick foids there and then fuck them

then it was over for you from the start but you are still in minority of truecels.
I still have hope that I can fix my hair without killing my dick and get jaw surgery maby
What I've noticed is that under 21 year olds are usually mentalcel high tier normies
don't care about them :feelsaww:

I envy the youngcels here who still have an ounce of hope left.

At 17-19 you can still be considered a "late bloomer" but once you hit 20 without ANY sexual experience (not even a kiss) it's absolutely over. What is the point of living like this? I am doomed to suffer my entire life just because I happened to be born with subhuman genetics.

don't be a virgin past 19 or it's legit over​

It can't ALL be over or I wouldn't have persisted long enough to impregnate a hypothetical daughter I sired at 19.

Yup. Ugly non-virgins can ascend better than virgins at 19 simply because they have that experience and positive validation backing them up.

I see there are retards here still unable to grasp this simple concept.
Oh well we can try to educate, the best we can do is to try.

then it was over for you from the start but you are still in minority of truecels.
Alot of serious retards here seriously assume everyone here is like that, it's a joke. Most here are around average in looks but had serious obstacles placed in their path enforcing incel upon them.

But people here just don't learn, so don't waste your energy.

''muh first'' jfl this is the most bluepilled retarded concept still being preached on this shithole
do u seriously believe that whores stick to the first guy that popped her cherry? if that were the case, dont u think that the average female wouldnt have a sky fucking high body count??
a whore is a whore, through and through

''muh first'' jfl this is the most bluepilled retarded concept still being preached on this shithole
do u seriously believe that whores stick to the first guy that popped her cherry? if that were the case, dont u think that the average female wouldnt have a sky fucking high body count??
This

Being first only works in a society that forces women not to be whores through threat of violence and/or death, like strict Islamic states for example. Anything outside of that is a waste of time

This

Being first only works in a society that forces women not to be whores through threat of violence and/or death, like strict Islamic states for example. Anything outside of that is a waste of time
You completely missed his point, he literally said being someone's first is like a mental mile stone, and will make you fit for future living, relationships, foids, etc.

I don't know if the people here are broken or what, it's like they don't understand simple concepts. I don't know it it's truecels that suffered brain damage as a result of their condition or what, if so I guess I should have more sympathy. But I'm at the stage where I don't know what to think

I've been reading stories on Retardit all day, about how foids hate men who are virgins. Basically, if a man is over the age of 20, and is still a virgin, foids think that he must be very weird, and that is the reason no foid prior wanted him.

Incels talking about having sex. It is over.

It isn't optional. Women excluded me because of my mental illnesses.