Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over do we see women as untouchable symbols of adoration?

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
why do we see women as symbols of worship?
Since when did seeing any woman in IRL give me the creeps? Circumstances of all my life led me here?
fear women, but at the same time desire them. And the simple curiosity of having genuine contact. So many things that are completely banal to normies, I imagine they don't wonder what it's like to touch a woman's ear, feel the texture of her hands, or know what a hug feels like...
hugs...let me try it. Let me feel what's there.
I'm so tired of my own imagination without any basis, without any reference
sick of living based on the experience of others, which I'm unable to realize. :feelsrope::cryfeels:

untouchable symbols to hate

untouchable symbols to hate
you can't deny me that you feel an extreme desire. I don't know what degree of physical contact you have had with women, that obviously has total influence.
I have never had any physical contact, yet under the influence of cinema and art in my life, it has led me to extreme curiosity and desire in which I cannot supply them.
Hugs are important, I imagine it must be so warm, so they are important. I would be disappointed, I appreciate everyday life its artistic manifestations

Last edited:
OP is best based soy maxxer this forum has seen :feelsokman:

The numbers are growing, incels are becoming the majority among men. So not all is lost. :feelsaww:

The numbers are growing, incels are becoming the majority among men. So not all is lost. :feelsaww:
29475344122_7e022facce_b.jpg

Only my 2D waifus.

There was a post recently on this website that the majority of British young men are now incels. :feelsjuice:
even if that's true, which I doubt, most of them would remain soypilled cucks so they actually hurt the incel cause

even if that's true, which I doubt, most of them would remain soypilled cucks so they actually hurt the incel cause
I agree, but we should actively blackpill them. :feelsjuice:
And pr our site.

There was a post recently on this website that the majority of British young men are now incels. :feelsjuice:
It was college men, during COVID year. There was also a post showing that the year after that many men were able to escape incel.

So we will see I guess.

I agree, but we should actively blackpill them. :feelsjuice:
I mean why even give a fuck? You cant ever reach them, if they are sensible they will see the logic and follow the trail on their own, anyone else is a wasted effort. This is not some do goodie feel goodie boy scouts club, leave that to the bluepillers and the others.
And pr our site.
FBI raid in 3..2..1..

you can't deny me that you feel an extreme desire. I don't know what degree of physical contact you have had with women, that obviously has total influence.
I have never had any physical contact, yet under the influence of cinema and art in my life, it has led me to extreme curiosity and desire in which I cannot supply them.
Hugs are important, I imagine it must be so warm, so they are important. I would be disappointed, I appreciate everyday life its artistic manifestations
Well said.

All these tough guys on here being like "if a foid approached me I'd tell her to fuck off"...

:lul: LMFAO like hell they would.

:lul: Last time I checked, "involuntarily celibate" means you want to fuck women but are unable. But maybe I'm being a bit autistic there, thinking that words mean what they say...?

I've never desired women for anything besides carnal pleasure. They are literal subhumans when you start looking beyond skin n flesh
It was college men, during COVID year. There was also a post showing that the year after that many men were able to escape incel.

So we will see I guess.
What you IT people won't understand that some of us have no chance. And even if we did ascend it wouldn't matter much since feminism has completely destroyed the relationship dynamic between men and women.

That's a pagan worldview that I wholeheartedly rejected.

What you IT people won't understand that some of us have no chance. And even if we did ascend it wouldn't matter much since feminism has completely destroyed the relationship dynamic between men and women.
Agreed, we should restore monogamy. :feelsjuice:

See them for what most of them are -- low-value losers with usually half the capabilities of their male counterparts, only with a bigger hole between their legs/etc. AKA like that based philosopher quote: something-something women are often only half as useful as men, if even.