Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do we really only get one chance at life and god made us incel?

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
Surely this isn't it? How can I be in a world full of things and love and people and he decided I can't have any of it? There must be a catch to this, has anyone figured it out?

None. Human life has no higher meaning. Even chads life is ultimately worthless

None. Human life has no higher meaning. Even chads life is ultimately worthless
Stop pulling shitty philosophy from your ass.
Maybe we should go ER on society and rebel and use this sexual frustration as a fuel.

God isn't real.

If God is real, he is cruel.

Will find out some day. Though for me I have found my answer

God is not to blame. It's humans fault. We have free will. We could have lived in a utopia instead of this hell but we chose to be sinners instead.

My feeling is you can do this life as many times as you want, and play different characters each time.

Playing as a GigaChad would get boring, and you would eventually want to experience different things in the game, different perspectives, different difficulty levels & to learn more about the game in doing so.

Its like in a video game, playing on Godmode/cheat codes enabled isn't that fun.

For a God or people with godlike powers, time may not have meaning in the way we think about it. Like one lifetime here might happen in a few minutes in their reality. It gets really mind boggling when you consider that the laws of this universe might be different in their reality.

There might still might be hope. You might exprience consciusncess again, not "you pers" i.e none of the molecules and or atoms that make up who you will be present, but i doubt there is only eternal non-existence beyond this life.

There's only one road to immortality my friend...you'll nevER guess what it is :feelsthink:

If God is real, he is cruel.
It’s hard to argue against this notion under any flavor of religion whether it’s your standard Christ insanity cult or some other form or variant of religious slop with a god or gods at its center.

Well unless of course that god is going to end up rewarding us in the end with a vastly better afterlife than all the Chads and Stacies who got to be such and thus enjoy themselves in this life will get.
There's only one road to immortality my friend...you'll nevER guess what it is :feelsthink:

View: https://youtu.be/hRfx05qKVxg

View: https://youtu.be/4wlSpP9G47o

Last edited:
It’s hard to argue against this notion under any flavor of religion whether it’s your standard Christ insanity cult or some other form or variant of religious slop with a god or gods at its center.

Well unless of course that god is going to end up rewarding us in the end with a vastly better afterlife than all the Chads and Stacies who got to be such and thus enjoy themselves in this life will get.

View: https://youtu.be/hRfx05qKVxg

View: https://youtu.be/4wlSpP9G47o

Loved Interview with the vampire, very underrated film imo

Surely this isn't it? How can I be in a world full of things and love and people and he decided I can't have any of it? There must be a catch to this, has anyone figured it out?
being born during the black plague was better

I'd sure have some questions to ask from the Almighty, not only about myself even, but I prolly won't be able coz I'm going to hell jfl

Infinite time = infinite possibilities.

You will live a chad life eventually.

You'll also be that guy getting beheaded on bestgore though.

God did not make us ugly.Its random what we look like.Chads could have easily lost the genetic lottery.We just happened to lose it