Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do we really need to approach?

Naziarabwog95

Naziarabwog95

Pessimistcel
-
I only approached foids twice in my life and was brutally rejected. I approached them when I was around 16 years old. After the humiliation of being rejected, I just gave up pursuing these ungodly creatures and focused on the things I like in life. Many people irl say you have to approach the lots of foids so as to be accepted by a few of them. I really don't like being treated like dog shit even by my own relatives so how the fuck can I bear the humiliation of being not enough good for her/them?
I personally think that if you're good looking foids will initiate conversations and express their interests in you without having to approach them in the first place (I've seen that by my own eyes numerous times).
As a guy who has too many incel traits such as poor eye sight, fucked up hair line, weak jaw, recessed chin, manletism, I think it's over before it began and only bluepilled faggots and copers who are going to say: "You have to approach and other shit like that..."

Yh I've given up too, although it took me slightly longer to discover the black pill and realise the importance of looks. Aproachmaxing is cope. Getting lucky is the same as trying to find a very small pin in a haystack the size of a basketball court.

Yh I've given up too, although it took me slightly longer to discover the black pill and realise the importance of looks. Aproachmaxing is cope. Getting lucky is the same as trying to find a very small pin in a haystack the size of a basketball court.
That's it. And even if you succed getting a gf or two out of hunderd approaches they/she will leave as soon as she/they find someone who has a better SMV than you... It's just a matter of time.

That's it. And even if you succed getting a gf or two out of hunderd approaches they/she will leave as soon as she/they find someone who has a better SMV than you... It's just a matter of time.
It's sad. I wonder if there are women out there who also want genuine love and companionship with a man like we do. Well, I say we, but many ppl on this forum just wanna fuck. I'm this isn't related to the post, but it's hugs and quality time over just sex for me. Although I never have and never will experience either

No...being ugly no no no no never.

Women are usually very obvious when it comes to showing attraction.

If they don't smile at you, initiate conversation, ask personal questions etc, it's over. Anything else is cope.

It's sad. I wonder if there are women out there who also want genuine love and companionship with a man like we do. Well, I say we, but many ppl on this forum just wanna fuck. I'm this isn't related to the post, but it's hugs and quality time over just sex for me. Although I never have and never will experience either
I wasn't talking about sex either... I do not think that foids suffer as the majority of men. Most women can get love, sex and familiy if they want unless if she's facially deformed or sth like that. I think almost all men will have no problem dating a 4/10 or even 3/10 foid.

If they don't smile at you, initiate conversation, ask personal questions etc, it's over. Anything else is cope.
Agree 100%

I wasn't talking about sex either... I do not think that foids suffer as the majority of men. Most women can get love, sex and familiy if they want unless if she's facially deformed or sth like that. I think almost all men will have no problem dating a 4/10 or even 3/10 foid.

Agree 100%
Just because a girl initiates conversation, doesn't mean she likes u. Smh. It's really like they say: give a man an inch, and he'll take a mile

I only approached when I was desperate or when my desire for a particular female was extremely high. In the former cases I felt miserable before, during and after the attempts. In the later cases it felt absolutely natural and actually pleasant, even if in the end I didn't get any success.
When you have to do it, you just have to.

No, I'm done. Totally given up at this point. Something, something, definition of madness. I've tried to make the approach, I've tried to become sociable, I've tried to break out of my shell. Got met with rejection left and right, so I learned "why bother?" There's just no point to it. Trends don't die; they are very reliable predictions of the future. My life trends toward isolation and never being in a relationship.

I never approached.

I've been rejected every single time I've approached. And there are more times than I can count

I've been rejected every single time I've approached. And there are more times than I can count
I suppose that I'm lucky because I've understood the lesson very quickly and avoided other awkward and humiliating situations...
I never approached.
If you have more than three physical incel traits it's better not to approach.

Last edited:
The only thing I will ever approach is death

Cold approaching is a meme. If you're alright looking then you don't need to do that shit, because you will likely have female friends who might try to hook you up or whatever, and a friend group wherein girls are equally interested in talking to you as you are to them. That's what they mean about things happening "naturally", I guess.

I personally think that if you're good looking foids will initiate conversations and express their interests in you without having to approach them in the first place (I've seen that by my own eyes numerous times).

Same here if you are attractive then you will see that the foids are interested in you and then there will be no problem of approaching them. They always say that you should just approach them "WhAt CoUlD pOsSiBlY hApPeN mAtE?" "LoOkS dOeSn'T mAtTeR tHaT mUcH".

Yea whatever Faggot.

Looks is the most impotant thing (bc that is what they see) if you are ugly OVER FOR YOU

I need to be approached blet nx. Whe I am who approaching, it already making situation worse

If you need to approach, chances are it's over. That's my experience anyway. I have no social circle and thus no way to meet girls through 'regular' means, so I resorted to the unorthodox method of cold approaching. Now, having approached over 200 girls and not even managed a date with any of them, I can safely say it's not going to work.

If you need to approach, chances are it's over. That's my experience anyway. I have no social circle and thus no way to meet girls through 'regular' means, so I resorted to the unorthodox method of cold approaching. Now, having approached over 200 girls and not even managed a date with any of them, I can safely say it's not going to work.
200 foids wow you've approached an army of these wicked creatures! Thanks for sharing your experience. I approached 2 foids as I said and it didn't work so I just gave up. Rejection is the worst feeling bro; I cannot imagine how did you manage to avoid going insane or roping after 200 rejection!!!

Last edited:
Ive never approached because im way too ugly. I need to fix my face first which will never fucking happen
Ive never approached because im way too ugly. I need to fix my face first which will never fucking happen

I never tried approaching. Bec. i am ugly and manlet.

If you're on this forum and you're not fakecel then you should never cold approach.

If you're friends with a foid you don't care about never seeing again and don't care about being part of her social
circle ever again you can try asking her out in private.

When they´re interested.
You don´t have to do anything.
They will approach, you just wait.
That´s all you got to do, no effort whatsoever, and at the end you don´t play the desperate fuck part.

If you're on this forum and you're not fakecel then you should never cold approach.

If you're friends with a foid you don't care about never seeing again and don't care about being part of her social
circle ever again you can try asking her out in private.
I don't have any friends.
I am 170 cm. Im underweight. I am 3 out of 10 facially.
It's over for you and me before it began!

Cold approaching is a meme. If you're alright looking then you don't need to do that shit, because you will likely have female friends who might try to hook you up or whatever, and a friend group wherein girls are equally interested in talking to you as you are to them. That's what they mean about things happening "naturally", I guess.

Cold approaching works for Chads who want to fuck women outside of their circle of friends.

You answered your own question.

Decent looking guys will notice a foid giving him inviting looks, enabling him to muster the confidence to approach.
Cold approaching only works for guys with over-8 looks.

You do. If you dont try to get in contact with foids 0% will change. Just takes a lucky yes

No, if you are really good looking so foids will approach you, even if you are extremely introvert they will run the conversation and ask you many question, trust me, the thing "foids don't approach" is a bluepill false thing.

I already have about 300 times in the past 4 years. serious.

How do u fell after being rejected 300 times?
I didn't get rejected 300 times. probably about 260 times.

of the numbers I got most never replied back cause either the number was fake or they didn't like me. then some texted me asking who I was but never replied after I said who I was.

0 sex

0 kiss

0 dates

if you have decent looks it does work but then again I'm a 3/10 ethnic guy.

The very common misconception of women not showing signs of being subtle comes from the 80% of normies who have never been seen as sexually attractive to women, so they cope and delude themselves into thinking "oh man it's because Im bad at reading signs!". No, it's just because no woman has ever sent you ananyt because you are not seen as a sexual being by them.

I approached 2 foids as I said and it didn't work so I just gave up. Rejection is the worst feeling bro; I cannot imagine how did you manage to avoid going insane or roping after 200 rejection!!!

Just man up brah. Just enjoy being rejected brah. This is what some bluepill cuck or female will tell you. Approaching females means to validate them. It has to stop.

Not in today's era. When women like you, they let you know. They'll stand out too because most women reject you and are cold towards you. Even if you were to have one success from mass approaching, the amount of rejection would destroy your psyche.

Just man up brah. Just enjoy being rejected brah. This is what some bluepill cuck or female will tell you. Approaching females means to validate them. It has to stop.
I agree. Foids seek validation by all means (including approaching them and REJECTING US cuz they feel better when they reject non-Chads). We have to stop giving them what they want it's the least we can do as males below 5/10 in terms of looks.

Yes. If you are 6/10 facially you need to put in effort to get laid. Dont just rot and expect to get stacy to suck your dick or "its over for me bro i guess im 2/10"

Yes. If you are 6/10 facially you need to put in effort to get laid. Dont just rot and expect to get stacy to suck your dick or "its over for me bro i guess im 2/10"
I'm 3/10 facially and I'm a manlet so it's fucking over.

I'm 3/10 facially and I'm a manlet so it's fucking over.
Yep. But some are 6/10 and rot indoors and think its over if stacy doesnt suck their dick 24/7.

Yep. But some are 6/10 and rot indoors and think its over if stacy doesnt suck their dick 24/7.
6/10 guys with average height (5'11) still have a solid chance so if they're sitting all the day at home waiting for the pussy to come and knock in their fucking doors then they deserve to waste their youth rotting at home. If we sub 4 males with below average height stay at home it's fucking understandable we feel intimidate by the genetically superior males but as an average guy you have no excuse to be here or to rot indoors.

no bro, wait for a stacy to rape you.

Never, I wouldn't want to be accused of sexual harassment or #metoo. Kind of wish I tried before online dating became popular, but now its too late.

And how do you approach foids when you're a NEET and hate concerts and discos? I've done voluntary work but it's impossible in those.

And how do you approach foids when you're a NEET and hate concerts and discos? I've done voluntary work but it's impossible in those.
what happened when u done voluntary work