Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do we really need gfs?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Red Fascist
-
I was told once that if you wouldn't date yourself, then you couldn't be mad at a woman for not wanting to date you which is an ok argument. But what more is there to do passed general grooming of oneself like wearing nice clothes and smelling nice? I was also told once that you should become your very best self before finding someone and that could maybe complete you. I'm not sure how advanced we are supposed to get before it becomes ok to desire a woman companion but sure. Some peers or relatives who were in failed relationships have told me they regret not knowing what they wanted before getting into a relationship. I don't know what that means though. Did you not want to marry or have kids? These seem like some things that both parties want so idk

Last edited:
Most people will need a fulfilling romantic relationship to feel happy and fully satisfied with their lives but not every LTR will turn out successfully that way.

I would date myself

Never cared about it
At most, I would like to have a family because I want to have children and leave a legacy in this world.

nah not really

but anyway the answer is no, we don't need a gf ie. someone to nag and annoy us

sex might matter, but a relationship is worthless

but anyway the answer is no, we don't need a gf ie. someone to nag and annoy us

sex might matter, but a relationship is worthless
So the only objective for you is sex and not a LTR?

Most people will need a fulfilling romantic relationship to feel happy and fully satisfied with their lives but not every LTR will turn out successfully that way.