Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do We Really Need Billionaires?

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★★
Tax The Rich Amazon GIF by INTO ACTION

>No, I’m not a commie

But even Republitards have to admit billionaire is fucking excessive. When talking about millionaires, and even multimillionaires, I could agree that yeah, that’s reasonable that some will have more than others. But it seems even talking heads like Tucker Carlson are starting to change their tune, and especially when talking about gigabillionaires like Jeff Bezos. It’s getting excessive and incomprehensible.

To put it into perspective, the average American has a lifetime earning of about $2mil. That means someone like Trump owns the lifetime earnings of over 500 Americans multiple times over. Jeff Bezos has nearly a quarter of the US government’s yearly budget for 400mil people.

I understand that most of that networth is tied up in stock for their own companies, but if someone like Bezos has even $2bil in liquid cash, that’s still insane.

Like is there even a line where Republicans will say
>Alright, that’s too much.

i dont give a shit about billionaires and they don't give a shit about me.

over for richcels

No, that's anti-Semitic. Fucking bigot. But in seriousness, in my ideal authoritarian state capitalist world becoming a billionaire would be nigh-impossible with the amount of restrictions on wealthmoggers and wealth inequality with relation to the rest of the population; no US politician will be proposing any sort of restrictions on the amount of money one can make at least anytime in the near future, because Amerimutts who believe in mainstream politics are retarded and love rich kikes no matter left or right. :feelsjuice:

No one makes a billion dollars, they steal a billion dollars

No, we don't, and fuck landlord kikes too. Mao was right.

In theory nothing wrong with it so long as not at the expense of the general populace as covid restrictions show they see economics as a zero sum game which is retarded and why amazon is the first company to lose a billion.

Reminder that if everyone in the USA was paid the same, everyone’s salary would be $94k/yr. That’s comfortable enough to live just about anywhere.