Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do we really live in the best time in history?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Don't say you don't care because your incel, because that's not the point. I keep hearing this said even on here. Sure we don't have wars and we don't die from a minor infection like we did back then but things REALLY suck now. Men are reporting lower and lower amounts of sex and affection every year, you have to slave away every day to pay for some crappy apartment, religion and other beliefs are gone so no one has any faith in anything not even themselves and suicides for men are the highest they've ever been in history. I even heard that the average life expectancy for men in the USA has gone done because of suicide but I don't know how true that is.

We have more and better copes. Worse society, better economy.

I would trade all my fancy gadgets, electronics, internet and city life for a 1960's life in a small village, working on a farm, and finding a traditional virgin wife who would cook for me and love me. Traditional virgin feminine wife >>> ALL of modern advancements, modern medicine and all that shit.

In terms of available medicine, food, and housing. I would say we do.

In terms of tradition, society, and human attitude in general, no.

We have near perfect cellular communication. Information on almost everything within our fingertips, no famine etc.

Our fathers and their fathers before us had way more problems than just finding a female to fuck.

95% of the people here wouldn't survive the 1800s.

They wouldn't be able to troll and talk shit from behind a screen

Wierd way to pose the question without mentioning who the subjects are. This is the best time in history for chads and foids. For sub-6 men, its hell on earth.

No.
We were born after the "feminist revolution".
We were born before super realistic VR-simulations.

I would trade all my fancy gadgets, electronics, internet and city life for a 1960's life in a small village, working on a farm, and finding a traditional virgin wife who would cook for me and love me. Traditional virgin feminine wife >>> ALL of modern advancements, modern medicine and all that shit.

I do think today is objectively safer (back in the Medieval, everyone is trying to survive each day without actually dying). But how absolutely retarded people are today because of social media and all the other pointless absolute bullshit makes me want to time travel back to the old Mesopotamia and be a fucking gypsy or something.

In the distant future, people will say things were as best around the year 200 ± 100 years, so 1900-2100.
The degeneracy is as most intense in this period too.

Rome had its largest size and population around 200 AD, during the end of the first half of the empire. The period after this is when everything crumbled and the empire fell apart. This contemporary period during which the space age exists, automation and the living standard for humanity is as highest and the world population grows and reaches its maximum may also be known as a period of decadence.
Women gained voting rights early during the 1900:s.

Absolutely no. They took our lives from us and gave a shiny piece of plastic in exchange

It's really mixed, we have a few things which got largely improved but a few necessarily things which are basically gone or barely exist now

Yes unless you're a sub-6 male. For the west, the peak for sub-6 men was during the 1900s after WW2. Vietnam was an exception, but I'd rather die in nam than live as an incel in this century. In Japan, pre-WW2 (or WW2 if you enjoy rape and tenno heika) and post-Meiji Restoration was the peak for sub-6 men. In other Asian countries, right now is probably the peak even for ricecels. Same for South America. In the Arab world, the peak was during silk road times when they were wealthy on average, could own white sex slaves and marry jbs. In Africa, the peak was during prehistoric times.

Ofc. These are "the good old days"

Because things are about to get much much WORSE!

So, enjoy things while you can.

The general social forecast is for decay and starvation, in the dark.

This information comes from decades of studying long-term trends from a survivalist viewpoint. So yeah. The glasses are dirty instead of rose coloured. However, look around and you will observe that it's true.

Good copes and tech i guess, but not a good country when jews owned it in the past present and future

Who the fuck said this was the best time in history?............ ever?

Nothing good about this shit time.

for the states .1900 to 1930 if u an outdoorsman and like hunting and living in unspoiled beauty. 1975 to justin bieber baby. Decent combos of cultures, technology, economic prosperity, and people getting along(rodney king being an exception). Illuminata agendas then go full swing and everything is turning to mud now.

Just because we have shit doesn’t mean it can’t be shitty

Who the fuck said this was the best time in history?............ ever?
Soys repeat it as a talking point.

If I was to pick a time and a place, I would be 30 yo in Spain during the Primo de Rivera dictatorship. Totally unironically.

Best time for hobbycopes.

best time is when the world will start looking like this
D081DACE BEAF 484C 9F93 F47071F9D617
7CFF18F8 3256 4CF8 9167 4B568C7D517F
CE7E04C4 1733 49A4 9004 3301D56AAA6C

Yes, absolutely. For truecels, that is. We can just rot and pass the time with our copes. Our ancestors weren't that lucky.

As an average man? No

As an average woman? Yes