Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do we overlook personality?? Do we regard it as such a meme that we forget its important....

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
Sure personality wont make someone find you sexually attractive...
If a landwhale with a bad face came up to you with confidence amd a good personality you wouldnt be turned on and neither would a female if you have a good personality..
I get that personality is only good for attraction if you already pass the looks test but how many of.you would know what to say if you had the chance...

Besides my thin skin and fragile ego i know that if i was to try talk to random females even if they didnt tell me where to go i wouldnt be able to think of a thing to say....

Obviously some of you guys can because the chadfishing works but when ive used the app i honestly cant even think of replies or things to say.

Ive.gone my whole 20s and my personality is so stunted that i dont even know how to talk to bitches online on a bogus account let alone in real life

im gonna be honest here, most of the incels here probably do have a shitty IRL personality but mainly because of how they've been subject to bullying and lack of attention IRL. it isnt especially they're fault, its just that if they were born actually attractive to women they would have been treated much more differently and would have an entirely different personality growing up.
also, personality works on a scale kind of like height, while facial looks are dominant you can be successful looking simply average while having varying success based on how you act

ur ugly, deal with it

If a landwhale with a bad face came up to you with confidence amd a good personality you wouldnt be turned on and neither would a female if you have a good personality
Tbh i can't really say since i didn't even get that.

I know how to talk to women, i have confidence. Im just ugly

once you are no longer a greycel you will see

"Personality" and what fits into whats a good/negative one seems so broad I wouldn't even know where to start. What's cool to one person, you might be an annoying chatterbox to the next. The way IT uses it seems like some gaslighting shit.

Yeah it's important to be "approachable", "pleasant", and "personable" duh water is wet, but attraction isn't like a switch. If there's not a spark of attraction to begin with all the jestermaxxing in the world won't get her to come around. If you're a 5 or a 6 maybe you can squeeze your way in there along with some money/statusmaxxing, but women have the attention span of a chimp with autism. The moment you let your guard down here comes the next 5 or 6 guy that's more interesting and funny than you. Goes without Chad wins regardless. All this is to say you're not even in there if there isn't some initial spark of attraction.

But hey don't have any entitlement according to IT. Just personalitymaxx your way into a girls friend circle so that you can get friendzoned by all her friends too. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
personality is important, if you are sociopathmaxxed chad you will drop even more panties than niceguy chad

Personality helps normies be better cucks.

If a landwhale with a bad face came up to you with confidence amd a good personality you wouldnt be turned on and neither would a female if you have a good personality..
I get that personality is only good for attraction if you already pass the looks test but how many of.you would know what to say if you had the chance...

Besides my thin skin and fragile ego i know that if i was to try talk to random females even if they didnt tell me where to go i wouldnt be able to think of a thing to say....

Obviously some of you guys can because the chadfishing works but when ive used the app i honestly cant even think of replies or things to say.

Ive.gone my whole 20s and my personality is so stunted that i dont even know how to talk to bitches online on a bogus account let alone in real life

Can relate to that. Don't even know whether I would want a relationship at this point. For (below) average looking men relationships can be more work than fun. According to Normies: You have to bend backwards to keep her interested in you and she will use any opportunity she gets to belittle and criticize you. Sounds like excessive work. Nonetheless, I absolutely desire another person in my life although I don't think that I am really capable of ever doing so.

About your questions:

I don't think I would make the cut even if it wasn't for my looks. I am a person with little to offer personalitywise. I don't like interacting with other people. I have a thin skin. I am easily offended due to minor things and instead of saying something against them I respond with a complete, social withdrawal. I don't know what I should say in social situations and I make a complete fool out of myself. Sometimes I just cant find the right words. I feel like a car without fuel. I don't even think that I have a personality because I have literally no life-experience that could have formed one. I just do what others want me to do without questioning it.

After working/studying I feel extremely down and don't have the energy to do anything (not even fapping). I just rot in front of my TV/computer. On the weekends this trend continues. I am so burned out from the overcharging professional life that I don't find the energy to do anything. When it comes to my passions I have to confess that I have none that would require other people. I enjoyed hiking, photography, visits at aquariums and watching wildlife - nowadays I cannot pursue them anymore because I don't have the time/energy. Most other things I tried resulted in failure (sports etc.). I cannot even read a book anymore and the letters just fly through my head without making any kind of sense. I was never a truly functional member of soyciety, but my job/studies gave me the rest, I am a complete mess both mentally and physically. Studies/work ruined the last functioning aspects about me.

Too long, didn't read: It's over for me. Not only in terms of looks, but also when it comes to personality.

looks are how people perceive you and your personality

your personality only matters as long as you have the looks to support it