Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do we incels all hate the woman of our own races the most?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I always read currycels saying that they hate currybitches the most, and asiancels saying they hate Asians the most, and me myself and other whitecels have said we hate white woman the most.
Has anyone else realised this trend?

No, I hate the females that are the most annoying, which tend to be niggers.

White women make my penis erect.

Im an arabcel, but I hate white women and asian women the most.
White women because they have the biggest egos of all women.
Asian women because they are racist af and selfhating.

white women are cunts, i think because everyone puts them on such a high pedestal and their ego's are COMPLETELY insane as a result of this.

white women are cunts, i think because everyone puts them on such a high pedestal and their ego's are COMPLETELY insane as a result of this.
Exactly, everyone is lusting after them so they develop a God complex and view everyone as inferior, I hate having to communicate with those cunts.

Tenor

I think there's something to it at least.
I'm white and I detest white women more than others but it's mostly because they are likely feminists.

I actually like black girls...they are somewhat respectful and nice

i'm not really attracted to the attitudes of western asian women and white women

I think there's something to it at least.
I'm white and I detest white women more than others but it's mostly because they are likely feminists.
I hate them the most because I'm attracted to them the most, and they don't like me.
I also feel like it's because we have a sense of betrayel from our races females not dating us.

I hate them the most because I'm attracted to them the most, and they don't like me.
I also feel like it's because we have a sense of betrayel from our races females not dating us.
I get from it you're white like me. Believe me white women are inferior. They never look good without makeup. Brown women do. Don't ever feel bad because of a white femoid. They are untermenschen.

I get from it you're white like me. Believe me white women are inferior. They never look good without makeup. Brown women do. Don't ever feel bad because of a white femoid. They are untermenschen.
Yeah I'm white and I do think the make up thing is true, but young white woman I see everyday in uni are legitamitely attractive, they will lose their good looks in a few years however.
That's why it sucks not being able to get young females, they will never look that good ever again.
My current crushes mom looks like dogshit, but my crush is cute, too bad I can't have her at her current cute young age before she becomes a hag.

i hate black women and asian women the most

Yeah I'm white and I do think the make up thing is true, but young white woman I see everyday in uni are legitamitely attractive, they will lose their good looks in a few years however.
That's why it sucks not being able to get young females, they will never look that good ever again.
My current crushes mom looks like dogshit, but my crush is cute, too bad I can't have her at her current cute young age before she becomes a hag.
>albanian
>white
jk, all jokes aside, I h8 bland normie Stacies all equally

I hate all women who behave like a degenerate and ride the cock carousel. If by chance there are some unicorn women out there who are not like that then i have no problem with them.

Nah, all women are the same.

You got ethnics sucking the clit of white females and you got whites sucking the asians

I hate white females the most though for being the most stuck up

Yeah because there are no black,Hispanic,Asian sluts were I'm from

Yes I hate white bitches the most. Why are they so overrated? they don't even look the best and they age terribly.

white women are the most stuck up

I know most of the posters here are saying white women, but you know, actually in my school, white women there seem to be a lot kinder compared to the black women. Maybe it's only in my area however

I've been ridiculed mostly by ethnic women, rarely white women. But the ones with the biggest ego are currybitches for sure.

I don't really hate them but I think I like other races more because they are probably more open and I have a chance there.(At least this is what I have concluded from my Tinder experiments in Mexico,Japan and Taiwan) White women have extremely high standards and they aren't worth it.

I hate all of them. I've seen countless ones from every group hating on ugly guys and short guys and male virgins etc. Fuck them all.

White women created feminism, they are the most evil cteatures.

I don't discriminate.