Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do we have allies?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
Incelosphere in the west, who are our potential allies?

The Hikikomori groups in Japan
Those radicals in Soyth Korea
The DPRK
Republic of Iran
Islamic emirate of Afghanistan

Do we have more?

The DPRK would execute all of the NEETfags on this forum.

The thing is this sphere is very self destructive, and no we dont have any potential allies thanks to the people that try to make everyone seem like a fakecel and he is the only trucel or the people that just agree with them.this forum is for shits and giggles mainly imo

The DPRK
Republic of Iran

Do we have more?
In afghanistan the amount u have to pay to marry is huge.
Islam does not end inceldom at all. The rich chads can have 4 wives making it even harder for u to found one.
But at least foids get what they deserve if they whoremax

Aside maybe from the first one. None of those lot give a shit about rejects tbh

I don't think we do

Aren't hikikomori basically incels too?

The DPRK
Republic of Iran

Do we have more?
The Marxist-Rodgerist I.N.C.E.L. party.

Incels have virtually no allies. There might be some groups that will sympathise with us, but I get the sense that most of them only wish to exploit us and use us as political pawns. Unless they are rejects themselves, I'm sceptical of anybody saying that they want to help us.

Yes. Possible terrorist recruiters (probably idk)

We are beyond fucked tbh. We have the numbers but we are so unorganized due to various factors:

>Location
>Low in-group bias
>Lack of motivation
>Resources
etc...

Incels are like homeless people in this regard. Too poor and pre-occupied with our own problems to really do anything.

No men have allies, it's not just us.

The only solace is I see increasingly more people understanding where we're coming from, and we've been right on some things. Not close to enough, though.

None of those groups are our allies. We have no allies. Everyone hates ugly and low-status men.

Incels can only use other groups with similar goals to us but there are no long term alliances

Incels have virtually no allies. There might be some groups that will sympathise with us, but I get the sense that most of them only wish to exploit us and use us as political pawns. Unless they are rejects themselves, I'm sceptical of anybody saying that they want to help us.

We are beyond fucked tbh. We have the numbers but we are so unorganized due to various factors:

>Location
>Low in-group bias
>Lack of motivation
>Resources
etc...

Incels are like homeless people in this regard. Too poor and pre-occupied with our own problems to really do anything.
Yeah, true. Locationpill is brutal too. There are at least 5 people here I get along very well with and easily could be friends with IRL. Unfortunately, we live 1000+ miles apart.